Kalac...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you hear MON when questioned about him. He was "surprised" (chuckle) that he was at Madrid (or wherever he is)

are you surprised :)

Even the first corner that was harmlessly crossed in straight at him, with no one around, he fumbled it to the ground nearly letting the ball slip in. It was like that League Cup match against Bolton all over again.

Re: Spider Kalac

Redditch Fox said:
How does he get to play professional football - albeit mainly from the bench in Italy?

I can't believe that he is keeping Mark Schwarzer out of the Aussie side. :eek:

Re: Spider Kalac

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I can't believe that he is keeping Mark Schwarzer out of the Aussie side. :eek:

The Aussies have a hair density to goalkeeping skill ratio built into their hi-tech training system and Spider comes out on top compared to 'baldie' Schwarzer.

I was watching brazil, saw the clip at the side of the screen, thought "bloody hell, schwartzer's had a 'mare", then they said it was spider... big LOL

He is a woeful keeper. I was gutted when I found out he was in the starting line up. All my friends know how I feel about him and understand why after that match. If we didn't go through he would have been absolutely slaughtered in the press...don't know why Schwarzer didn't start, but if available he will start against Italy without a doubt

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
Even the first corner that was harmlessly crossed in straight at him, with no one around, he fumbled it to the ground nearly letting the ball slip in. It was like that League Cup match against Bolton all over again.

good old spider.
what happened in the austrailia match? was schwarzer sent off?

To be fair, I saw him play half a friendly for Oz last year and he looked completely solid & competent.

Assumed he was a reformed man, but it looks like he was just having an off-day

marky boy said:
He is a woeful keeper. I was gutted when I found out he was in the starting line up. All my friends know how I feel about him and understand why after that match. If we didn't go through he would have been absolutely slaughtered in the press...don't know why Schwarzer didn't start, but if available he will start against Italy without a doubt
:038: Great to see you posting again Marky Boy, I take it you are well and truely settled back home in Oz after your trip over here? I bet you and your mates are well pleased that Australia are in the last 16.

that lanky piece of crap will never play for Australia again. He was in as Guus thought his height would be better for the side as the Croats did a lot of high crosses. That bloody moron only had 2 shots to save all game. How the hell has he made a career out of this sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669