Kasabian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I must be the only person on here who doesn't like them...I've tried but I just can't hear it:102:

Its released next month - you can pre-order it on play.com for £8.99 :)

highland fox said:
I think I must be the only person on here who doesn't like them...I've tried but I just can't hear it:102:

not just you HF, they don't do it for me either.
I don't dislike them but I don't see what the fuss is about to be honest.

What sort of music do you like ? Supergrass by any chance? :icon_wink :icon_cool

Hazzman said:
Not sure of the new single.

Anyone seen the video? Must of cost them a fair few bob

I keep thinking its glam rock in the middle of the song... :icon_conf

I read an interview with them last week,in danger of disappearing up their own arses IMO.

really? they always seemed so down to earth, but I suppose a bit of success can change anyone....

Cate Fox said:
really? they always seemed so down to earth, but I suppose a bit of success can change anyone....

Slating other bands etc etc

oh right... that's just so crap.. let your own music do the talking I say

Cate Fox said:
oh right... that's just so crap.. let your own music do the talking I say

The way they were talking up thier new album is must be some CD:icon_roll

highland fox said:
I read an interview with them last week,in danger of disappearing up their own arses IMO.

More a case of disappearing up their own noses. Possibly.

Kasabian are OK but they're nothing special. people just go crazy because they're from leicester.

there are lots of better bands out there.

Nathan said:
Kasabian are OK but they're nothing special. people just go crazy because they're from leicester.

there are lots of better bands out there.
Feck me, thats twice thats happened to em in a few minutes. I was just about to post that Nathan.

Very good and I like them, but also very overrated

Their first album was nothing special. A few listens and I was bored of it. There were a few good songs, Club Foot and LSF were the best on there. The new song sounds good, but again I think I will become bored after a few listens. Over rated by far.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Their first album was nothing special. A few listens and I was bored of it. There were a few good songs, Club Foot and LSF were the best on there. The new song sounds good, but again I think I will become bored after a few listens. Over rated by far.
I tend to agree tbh. Club foot is an excellent song but the beat makes that song, not to sure about the new one, but Ive only heard it 1 and half times, need a few more listens I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669