Kasabian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lostprophets are also playing The DeMont in December time, I enquired about tickets but sold out already.

Lostprophets are also playing The DeMont in December time, I enquired about tickets but sold out already.

De Mont seems to have had a change of attitude lately, they have got The Charaltans plays there aswell. For a few moments things look like Leicester has a decent music scene esp. with Jamie T playing the Half-Time Orange in late September.

De Mont seems to have had a change of attitude lately, they have got The Charaltans plays there aswell. For a few moments things look like Leicester has a decent music scene esp. with Jamie T playing the Half-Time Orange in late September.

This can only be good for the City. If the Walkers is never going to play any top class gigs then it is good that DeMont is at least trying. I can't bear going to Birmingham every time I want to see my favourite bands play.

Independent said that the songs were insubstantial and very little was actually being said and that they had forgotten to write anything other than the hooks,it was full of Anthemic Crowd pleasers.

Serge scored the best goal ever seen on Soccer AM this morning.

One of them just scored a cracker on that Road to Wembley Thing on Soccer AM.Serge I think his name was.

I think I must be the only person on here who doesn't like them...I've tried but I just can't hear it:102:

Nah, i'm not a fan, they're OK, but i guess it just ain't what i'm into

it was a great goal by Serge on SoccerAm though

Last edited:
twas a truely awesome goal and the lap round the car park was quite funny too...see it here......

Every fecker has buying this in town, more news on the secret gig. If you buy the album at HMV, they are telling you yet come next Monday morning you can get a ticket from there. 150 first come, first served.

are they gona let people know that?

Well my mate reckons it was mentioned on XFM and then outside of HMV is a board saying 'Buy the album and find out from our staff how to watch and see the band' With the numbers being baited around the venue does seem like its going to be smaller than De Mont, not unless there is feck loads of VIP.

i would but i cant be bothered to queue i have tickets already and chances are some feckers will be camping outside so i wont bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669