Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

This, from the sun, will no doubt panic a few:

Leicester City keeper Kasper Schmeichel is a
summer target for Tottenham, who want a
younger goalkeeper to provide competition
for 40-year-old veteran Brad Friedel.

That's twice in a row you've put a sentence similar to this, and twice I've still not really got what you're trying to say.
I can't believe I just recently took you off my ignore list, should have done that ages ago. You're really funny sometimes.:)

I can see one more season with us but without promotion this guy deserves to move on. Not as an understudy though! As number one.

If Spurs want to sign him - they will do.

I don't see for a moment that it's about him potentially moving now as a No 2 or a year later moving to a Premier League side as a No 1. Spurs would't be callous enough to say that Friedel is being downgraded but Kasper would be confident of getting plenty of first team games at the very least.

Will he move? I've no idea. May be press fabrication or more to it. What i do know is that there is always a cost to failure and that we have failed this season exposing ourselves to this type of situation.

If he goes - he goes. He will be a loss but no worse than has happened in the past.

If Spurs want to sign him - they will do.

I don't see for a moment that it's about him potentially moving now as a No 2 or a year later moving to a Premier League side as a No 1. Spurs would't be callous enough to say that Friedel is being downgraded but Kasper would be confident of getting plenty of first team games at the very least.

Will he move? I've no idea. May be press fabrication or more to it. What i do know is that there is always a cost to failure and that we have failed this season exposing ourselves to this type of situation.

If he goes - he goes. He will be a loss but no worse than has happened in the past.

Unless Brad Friedel moves on then all Casper could expect is cup matches at the very least. Brad hasn't missed a EPL for 300 games.

Unless Brad Friedel moves on then all Casper could expect is cup matches at the very least. Brad hasn't missed a EPL for 300 games.

Brad Friedel will be nearly 42 by the end of next season!

Spurs have been leaking goals.

Draw your own conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572