Kelechi Iheanacho - time to show this man some respect

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Iheanacho is a better striker than Haaland, Salah and Kane combined. And Messi. And Ronaldo - the old one and the new one. And Greaves. And Maradona too.
The problem is, I think you believe some or all of this. It definitely sounds like one of those ludicrous lines the street urchins feed you.

To be fair, off the top of my head, over the last few weeks I recall insinuating that his Mrs was shagging young men behind his back and musing that he has mental health issues requiring heavy duty medication.
:043:

Par for the course. That's why you're one of my faves. And I'm not sure whether there is any truth in either insinuation yet if I'm honest so I can't be cross about them....
Are you able to disagree with someone without resorting to insults? It's quite tiresome.
Of course.

You stupid ****.

Played like a blind baby deer with arthritis in all four left hooves on Sunday. Again.

This is what you get with him. A couple of really decent games followed by a couple of Nacho-esque masterclasses. Like I've said many a time, he will never, ever be good enough to lead the line in this division. He simply isn't consistent enough.
And yet he's our best striker by a ****ing mile.

No point in expecting anything more from him that what he's done previously but with a run of games it's entirely possible he might just become more consistent.

And as I said, he's our best (only) striker, so get behind the lad.

random and un-coachable
To the technician type of manager like Rodgers, players like that will always be anathema.

But it's also a description of every truly great player in the history of the game.

Rodgers would have dropped Beckenbauer for not sticking to his assigned zone. He'd have dropped Pele & Best for not tracking back.

Although against that, it's also an accurate description of Vinnie Jones, so there's that I guess.

To the technician type of manager like Rodgers, players like that will always be anathema.

But it's also a description of every truly great player in the history of the game.

Rodgers would have dropped Beckenbauer for not sticking to his assigned zone. He'd have dropped Pele & Best for not tracking back.

Although against that, it's also an accurate description of Vinnie Jones, so there's that I guess.
Jones as anchorman, Huth and Pearson at the back.

Wouldn't **** with that wouldya

Such a strange player - capable of the magnificent and absolutely rubbish.

I've been in the camp of him thinking it was best if he left the club - not used, not obvious where he fits in the system, often poor as a sub.

But...he's shown me up for being an idiot. The guy is a difference maker. He scores and he assists every time he's given a run in the team.
He deserves his chance for the rest of the season to be first choice.
This aged well...

A few games ago, Nacho to start every game
Now , get rid
Fickle bonehead supporters
****s
Have any of the same people said start him in every game and are also now saying get rid of him?

Still our best and only real striker option, even after a day like today.

Daka and Vardy wouldn't have even been there to get the chances Nacho missed, and he's not usually as wasteful as that.

Whatever complaints you want to level against Nacho, his finishing isn't usually one of them.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854