Kelly Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha :)

once again have aliens taken-over our forum in the eveing?

Jeff i think its safe to come back untill 7pm then you have to leave cause the Richie and Fashy show will start again

AintRight.jpg

Does that remind you of anyone??

I love the way the not rights are calling the other not rights not rights.

You couldn't script it :icon_lol:

In honour of this thread and to help people pass the hours more swiftly today I thought I would present what I think may well be Talking Balls first anagram competition.

Any ideas what I've cunningly hidden in the following:

OUTKELLY

In honour of this thread and to help people pass the hours more swiftly today I thought I would present what I think may well be Talking Balls first anagram competition.

Any ideas what I've cunningly hidden in the following:

OUTKELLY

Tell Youk

whoever youk is, he should be told.

Can we just get shot of Kelly please. Im bored of the inept muppet being in charge of my club......with ice!

Last edited:
from the os...
But Kelly, who is now focused on the final eight games of the campaign, said: "The two-week break probably came at the right time.

"Just before our last game we had a few injury problems and they are now on the mend."

It was a risk for Kisnorbo - one of City's key men - but Kelly said: "He came straight to training after he landed yesterday morning so we will have him back on British time.

"I hear he played well, all the 90 minutes, and we are just glad to have him back safe and sound."

Kelly added: "We have put the last game behind us now and our sights are totally on the next match at Stoke. They are looking at the possibility of making the play-offs, so they will be very tough opponents

"All the last eight games are against teams with a lot to play for, which will make for good games and a great atmosphere.

"And it starts on Saturday, because the Britannia Stadium is never an easy place to go. issnt everywhere?
"We did well against them at home, winning 2-1 when they were going well, and their form is similar this time."

City's target is a lot different to the Potters' aim, because they still need a win or two to be absolutely safe from being dragged into the dreaded relegation zone.

same old Kelly Taking the piss

its the typical spiel that managers come out with if/when we get turned over at stoke then the 2 week break wont have made any difference :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00