Keown

Status
Not open for further replies.
been away for the weekend, come to see we're out of the cup, we concede a joke of a goal and keown has got the boot.

a couple of question:

1. What is going on with keown? why are we getting rid of one of the best defenders we've had this season?

2. What the F**k happened to the goal?

3. What happened in the cup?

leicester_til_i_die said:
been away for the weekend, come to see we're out of the cup, we concede a joke of a goal and keown has got the boot.

a couple of question:

1. What is going on with keown? why are we getting rid of one of the best defenders we've had this season?
Answer: Keown been slagging off MA and his tactics,

2. What the F**k happened to the goal?
Answer: Pressman came for the ball and had thoughts of pies, pies and more pies, so he fell over

3. What happened in the cup?
Answer: Usual Leicester, gave up hope when we went 2-1 up, and Jordan Stewart lunged in to there player in the dying seconds.

More to the point why has the board not sacked Keown
nad why is he playing for the reserves

I heard he may go to the players union!

I noticed Keown is in the reserves tonight, is this supposed to be some kind of insult to him from MA?

dont no if its been mentioned,but keown had the bust up with adams, when he pushed dublin up front after connolly was sent off.

Its more like an insult to ma.
If ma is not going to play Keown and they have had a bust up. I would have expected the board should support ma and get rid of Keown.
The fact that he is still there suggests that there is more going on than we know and maybe Keown will be back
Which suggests that either ma will call him back or the the board have decieded to keep Keown untill a new manager is available.

Did portmouth give a reason why Keown was not joining them?

step said:
Its more like an insult to ma.
If ma is not going to play Keown and they have had a bust up. I would have expected the board should support ma and get rid of Keown.
The fact that he is still there suggests that there is more going on than we know and maybe Keown will be back
Which suggests that either ma will call him back or the the board have decieded to keep Keown untill a new manager is available.

Did portmouth give a reason why Keown was not joining them?

Couldn't afford his wages I think, and Harry Redknapp said that he wasn't even sure on the transfer rules whether Keown was actually allowed to joib them yet or not. He said he hadn't discussed it with the board though, as it was only a casual interest in him

If we sack Keown then we have to pay compensation. Then again, I think even if he leaves on a transfer we have to pay him something since he didn't ask for a transfer.

the problem is we would have to a percentage of his contract if we sacked him, so they haven't sacked him just told him he can leave on a free transfer all that will cost us is his wages till he leaves, which means at the minute he is still a part of the club but if someone wants him for free he can go!

Hopefully Keown and Adams can have a sit down and sort this mess out. Keown is a vital player for us this season and we really would be shooting ourselves in the foot if we were too proud and made hin leave. It's a case of cutting your nose off to spite your face. Ridiculous.

I think that Keown was wrong to voice his opinions about tactics. If he had voiced them behind closed doors, one on one with Adams then I think Adams would have taken them on board. It's just the way he voiced them infront of all the players that was a bit stupid. We all know that the set up at Arsenal is probably the best in the country, the best ran club, the best manager and the rest. Keown cannot expect to move clubs and witness the same standard of set up. True, the club is not being ran properly but I'm sure everyone knows that. Making snide remarks to try and wobble the post on which the authority resides is quite childish and callous in my opinion. As I have said, a one on one meetng with Adams would have been a better route of enquiry, surely Wenger would not have stood for Keown's outburst - he was lucky to get his premiership league winners medal in my opinion, if Arsenal hadn't been so far ahead of the chasing pack then Keown would not have been played - fact.

What I would suggest is that Adams and Keown went out for a pint together and had a laugh. There is no vibe going on at LCFC, no 'crazy gang' band of brothers attitude. We needto get the players to have a fancy dress night or something to lift morale.

leicester_til_i_die said:
the board wont sack keown, they see him as a replacement manager.

You could not be further from the truth.

He could

He could have said "The Board see Keown as the next emperor of the universe and master of the whole human race. And he is a good looking lad as well"

Not much in it, I admit, but still further from the truth

I'd settle for 'boring boring Leicester' rather than shite and boring Leicester. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669