Kermit song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyrics have been messaged to the person who asked for them.

Let's hope they have a sense of humour!:icon_wink

Lets hope they are not friends of his. They may think it is honouring him.

When an Australian found I was from Leicester he asked me whether I had come across a goalkeeper called Kalac. I exploded. I said he was the most incompetent player I had ever seen in a professional football match. I went on and on describing his every mistake, quoting Radio Leicester - the lot.
"Oh" said the Australian "he is one of my best mates".

One of many Gwilliam blunders.

When an Australian found I was from Leicester he asked me whether I had come across a goalkeeper called Kalac. I exploded. I said he was the most incompetent player I had ever seen in a professional football match. I went on and on describing his every mistake, quoting Radio Leicester - the lot.

:icon_lol:

And then he went on to play for Milan and you could only carry on playing with yourself.

Funny how things work out, isn't it. :icon_lol:

Why is it that we always need somebody to blame? Doesnt matter whether it is City or England we always focus on one player for the team losing.

Did Waghorn not miss a pen as well? Did Bruce not give away the Pen in normal time, did Weale not let in a 30 yard free kick from the by-line in the first leg?

Yes Yann looked a tw*t when he missed, but he didnt purposely miss and at least had the guts to go up and take a pen unlike others. I think people need to get over it and move on, constantly slating the player isnt going to change anything

Last edited:
Why is it that we always need somebody to blame? Doesnt matter whether it is City or England we always focus on one player for the team losing.

Did Waghorn not miss a pen as well? Did Bruce not give away the Pen in normal time, did Weale not let in a 30 yard free kick from the by-line in the first leg?

Yes Yann looked a tw*t when he missed, but he didnt purposely miss and at least had the guts to go up and take a pen unlike others. I think people need to get over it and move on, constantly slating the player isnt going to change anything

It's only natural, and the easiest person to blame is the person that made the biggest mistake - in this case a massive error of judgment. He increased the chances of the GK saving his penalty and it backfired.

Saying that, I hope he has broad enough shoulders to take all of this, as I think he could be a decent player for us next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669