Kermorgant Or Howard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

true_blue21

Who would you select to start up front or bring on as a sub if we needed a target man?

Personally i would use Kermorgant as i think he is more mobile over the pitch , his flick ons are 90% of the time into the right area for the quicker forward to get on the end of and he gives away less the half the amount of free kicks that Howard does.

I don't dislike Howard in anyway and i think he does have a part to play and a future at City

I am just intrested in see what everyones thoughts are on this subject.

I realise this could cause some debate on this as Howard is like marmite you either love him or hate him :102:

Who would you select to start up front or bring on as a sub if we needed a target man?

Perhaps someone could post their goalscoring stats for us before I commit myself to choosing.

Perhaps someone could post their goalscoring stats for us before I commit myself to choosing.

Put simply, the pair of them couldn't score in a brothel.

Does Stevie Howard like Reggae Reggae sauce?

For spion fox

Howard 13 starts & 14 subs appearances 2 goals

Kermorgant 7 starts & 9 subs appearances no goals

I like the comment about the 3 geordies not being able to communicate with the rest of the team

Howard's performances this season,imo, have left a lot to be desired.
His performance against Newcastle at home still grates.

From what I've seen of the frog, he seems to head the ball with a bit more purpose than SH does.
When is SH's contract up? If the end of this season, I wouldn't renew it.

Howard was a big reason we did so well last year in the lower division. I love him for that fact, but we should really look to replace him now.

Not seen much of Yann although his fee kick youtube clips look promising.

Yann is a better target man then Howard, as he actually directs his headers, and can win them without fouling the opposition. I just wish he'd get a goal, but then again he went 6 months or so without any football, and has changed country, and has never really had a good run in the team-i dont think hes even played a whole 90 minutes for the club yet. So his lack of goals isnt that surprising.

Howard is wank and always has been. Give the frog more of a chance I say as most of the time he has been used this season, he's been more of an inside right/left than cenrte forward.

I'd imagine the Northern lump is on a fair whack as well so would be nice to get him off the books in the summer.

Steve Howard's age seems to have caught up with him this season and he is not the player he was. From what I have seen of Yann (home games only) I have not been impressed. If I had to choose between the two it would be Steve Howard.

However, Dany played that role for at least one pre-season friendly and I would prefer to see him given the chance rather than Yann. I feel the best of Dany is still to come.
Dany is strong, fast and brave with an eye for goal. I asmit he lacks experience but there is only one cure for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669