Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he would start more games if he wasn't shit? Just a radical thought there
Its quite clear Nigel Pearson doesn't think he's shit. So maybe I'm being a bit radical, but I'm going to trust his opinion, considering he sees him training day in day out, a bit more than yours.

One mistake doesn't define a player

But they all got brought on as out-and-out strikers. Yann always seemed to be brought on as a holding player and target man. How many times have you seen him defending on the edge of our own area, and then trying to support the attack at the other end of the pitch?

Cardiff (at home) as a prime example, we never really looked like scoring until we brough Yann on. Okay he commited the foul that gave away the free-kick, but he was very rarely beaten in the air, and the majority of the time his flick-ons went to a City player.

Just looked at his stats, and he's played 922 mins in 25 games (all competitions). That is an average of 36.88 minutes per game he's played in.

N'Guessan wasn't bought as an out and out striker, thought he was a winger who could also play up front ? Also would be interested to see how much playing time that N'Guessan has had compared to Kermorgant and then compare the goals.

Majority of games that Kermorgant has been used is as a striker for either Howard or Waghorn. Also thought that he was signed as an eventual repplacement striker for Howard ..?

I still personally think that 922 minutes of playing time and a total return of 1 goal is not good enough. Not trying to slate him just trying to point out facts.....

N'Guessan wasn't bought as an out and out striker, thought he was a winger who could also play up front ? Also would be interested to see how much playing time that N'Guessan has had compared to Kermorgant and then compare the goals.

Majority of games that Kermorgant has been used is as a striker for either Howard or Waghorn. Also thought that he was signed as an eventual repplacement striker for Howard ..?

I still personally think that 922 minutes of playing time and a total return of 1 goal is not good enough. Not trying to slate him just trying to point out facts.....

Don't get this. If yann is not bought on as a striker he is playing out of position if N'Guessan is bought on as a winger he isn't.:102:

Its quite clear Nigel Pearson doesn't think he's shit. So maybe I'm being a bit radical, but I'm going to trust his opinion, considering he sees him training day in day out, a bit more than yours.

NP also thinks McGivern is suitable back up for Berner....even the best managers lack judgement at times. Irrespective of what he does in training (which means **** all) there is nothing to suggest he is up to Championship standard.

they were taking the piss on ssn yesterday laughing at yanns miss and showing other ways of how not to take a pen - needless to say that channel wasnt on much yesterday

If one of the Cardiff penalty takers had done the same I'm sure we'd be taking the piss out of them juts as much.

Oh I dunno. I shall always remember Dave Seamen for being lobbed from the halfway line.

Or arching his back and letting Ryan Giggs tame shot float over his head at Villa Park. :icon_wink

Don't get this. If yann is not bought on as a striker he is playing out of position if N'Guessan is bought on as a winger he isn't.:102:

N'Guessan - Winger ( as per LCFC site ) Goals 6, 19 appearances, 13 as sub

Kermorgant - Striker ( as per LCFC site ) Goals 1, 19 appearance, 15as sub

NP also thinks McGivern is suitable back up for Berner.

Does he? That could simply be that was more down to the fact he couldn't afford another LB and he was the best loan option available.

N'Guessan - Winger ( as per LCFC site ) Goals 6, 19 appearances, 13 as sub

Kermorgant - Striker ( as per LCFC site ) Goals 1, 19 appearance, 15as sub

Point is that Yann is a striker, but he's never really been played as a proper striker.

Howard has been played as a striker, played more than twice as much as Yann, played a hell of a lot more full games than Yann, and has only scored 5 goals.

Does he? That could simply be that was more down to the fact he couldn't afford another LB and he was the best loan option available.

well I suppose we'll not know, but then the cheap option could be the reason for Yann?

Don't understand what you're saying.

I think what Fitz is trying to say is Kermorgant was the best we could get for the money we had. I think he is also trying to say Yann is shit I hate Yann and him missing that peno has given me a opportunity to have a real go at him!! :icon_wink

I think what Fitz is trying to say is Kermorgant was the best we could get for the money we had. I think he is also trying to say Yann is shit I hate Yann and him missing that peno has given me a opportunity to have a real go at him!! :icon_wink

spot on...nah in all seriousness I don't have anything against the man, just think he's not up to it. He's had a season to prove me wrong and I think unfortunately for him he wont get another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669