Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
spot on...nah in all seriousness I don't have anything against the man, just think he's not up to it. He's had a season to prove me wrong and I think unfortunately for him he wont get another one

Disagree. I think he's looked good most of the time.

I think Yann is much better than McGivern. Comparing the two is a little insulting.

How so? I mentioned two players I think are poor. Surely players that are poor are able to have differing abilities?

Its clear TB is split into 3 camps quite like the squad after the Brown incident (allegedly)

The Pro Yann group-we recognise he ****ed up, but still believe hes got the talent to prove himself next season

The Peaceful group-not getting involved

The Anti-Yann Group-get rid hes shit hes french hes a ****

;)

Its clear TB is split into 3 camps quite like the squad after the Brown incident (allegedly)

The Pro Yann group-we recognise he ****ed up, but still believe hes got the talent to prove himself next season

;)

I do wonder what the insults would have been if he wasn't french, a lot seems to be made of that, which means **** all.

I do wonder what the insults would have been if he wasn't french, a lot seems to be made of that, which means **** all.

He'd probably be referred to as a useless **** instead of French ****. Calling him a **** either way is wrong as we don't know him whereas, calling him shit/useless etc is an opinion

I was always under the impression Yann was going to be more of a squad player anyway. A 28 year old from the French second division on a free - was he ever going to be anything but? And for what he cost and what I expected of him, he's done OK. Good technique but lacking in end product thus far.

As for Nige's mistakes, he's been quick to acknowledge them. Neilson was brought in as a first choice right back but finished the season behind a young centre back and an aging winger. A man in his forties appeared in front of McGivern at one stage, again perhaps demonstrating what Nige thinks.

Surely it's difficult to tell, especially in the case of players like McGivern. He's been in the N Ireland setup and presumably looked good enough at youth level for Man City to give him a contract. You'd expect him to make the step up. I'm sure it was a similar gamble with Waghorn, Hobbs, Spearing and Celeverly. None of them had been seriously tested at a decent first team level so it's impressive how many have paid off. It didn't with McGivern. It's not like we paid a load of money for him either, so it wasn't the biggest disaster in the world.

If those are Nige's biggest mistakes, I reckon he's doing a pretty decent job on the transfer front. Just remind yourself of some of the utter dross that has been brought to Filbo Way in the past few years... Jonny Hayes, Harry Worley, Luigi Glombard, Carl Cort, Collins John, Jason Jarrett, Peter Gilbert, Laczo Zolt, N'Gotty, Kishishev, Kaebi...

;)
4 camps I would say.

I want him to stay so I may get the chance to call him a wanker next season as he may not read this forum.

I hate it when I am right....

From day one I have said he is just a lazy French **** who has little or no ability, he proved it on perhaps the biggest stage he will ever get on.........I seriously hope it is the biggest stage he is on. I cannot express how much I hate the ****ing twat right now
So have Blackpool? Differnece is they didn't have a usless French **** playing for them

He'd probably be referred to as a useless **** instead of French ****. Calling him a **** either way is wrong as we don't know him whereas, calling him shit/useless etc is an opinion

:018:

Last edited:
Some English people don't like the French. News story of the decade....

missing your point there? Unless you missed mine I've already said on a few occasions his attitude has pissed me off but on reflection its not like he meant it and my opinion is nothing personal. My stance now is that he is shit and calling him a **** was wrong, hence the "we don't know him" in the last quote.

missing your point there? Unless you missed mine I've already said on a few occasions his attitude has pissed me off but on reflection its not like he meant it and my opinion is nothing personal. My stance now is that he is shit and calling him a **** was wrong, hence the "we don't know him" in the last quote.

I just found it amusing that you said calling him a **** was wrong when you have already done it on at least three occasions. Wasn't having a pop just found it funny.

I just found it amusing that you said calling him a **** was wrong when you have already done it on at least three occasions. Wasn't having a pop just found it funny.

in the heat of the moment I have called many players *****...often retract it though once I've simmered down. Now that I am calm he's gone back to just being a shit player :-D I can assure you I said it many, many times more than 3

;)

As a member of the Peaceful Group. I would like to propose a coalition with the Pro Yann Group. Naturally, if he stays and proves to be a poor player, Pro Yann takes ALL the blame and should he prove to be a good player, we Peaceful Group members take all the Kudos.

Wonder where that idea came from...... :102:

Haha, has really brightened me up :038:

Cheered me up as well. Although...

I agree, he didn't mean to miss, he just ****ed it up under the pressure. Check out the link below forward to 1 min 4 seconds (ish) did the same thing, only in a league game I assume, a lot less pressure on him I would have thought and it makes him look like that player with a touch of quality that every team wants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQlEHlnnteg&feature=related

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673