Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least it's Yann's friend/brother/agent. Nice to have you on board. Could you tell him to change the way he takes penalties, please?

Dave Jones said something like "we did a lot of research into how the players take their penalties and that may have helped us".

Next keeper to face a Yann penalty will just stand there (or indeed sit down), guaranteed.

Dave Jones said something like "we did a lot of research into how the players take their penalties and that may have helped us".

Next keeper to face a Yann penalty will just stand there (or indeed sit down), guaranteed.

I'd say it's touch and go that he ever kicks a ball for us again, let alone takes a pen!

At the very least it's Yann's friend/brother/agent. Nice to have you on board. Could you tell him to change the way he takes penalties, please?

I know a little because I sometimes went to workouts.
I only say it was our idol at Reims both his technique and temperament of its combatant.A Reims he fired ALL the free kick and corners

Supporters of Grenoble were furious he comes home ... it was morally committed (according to our president?)
Like me, many people at Reims look Leicester forums via internet and are very surprised he has not played more often.

In any case he knows how to put the ball where he wants ("Panenka" included), at 90% :102:

Well I hope he is still here next season and manages to turn things round-obviously there will be a section of the supporters which he never wins over, but he can't worry about those who refuse to let him get past the mistake he made. He just needs to concentrate on making it up to the rest of us!:icon_bigg

You'd be surprised how many players read the forums. :icon_redf

I would expect them to, it would be arrogant of them not to. The forums are the places where the true feelings of the fans come out.

He doesn't need to change the technique, just make sure he does it properly.

And mix it up a bit... I can imagine it getting a bit stale when every goaly he comes up against only has to stay rooted to the spot. Incidentally I saw one were Totti hit one and the goaly literally stood still making him look a bit of a pillock. The difference in this case I guess was what was at stake...

I'd say it's touch and go that he ever kicks a ball for us again, let alone takes a pen!

We have limited funds. We need a right back, left back cover, possibly a new centre back (if/when Brown goes), a couple of central midfielders AND a striker to replace Waghorn. I don't think there's much chance of Kermorgant getting the push.

Cheered me up as well. Although...

I agree, he didn't mean to miss, he just ****ed it up under the pressure. Check out the link below forward to 1 min 4 seconds (ish) did the same thing, only in a league game I assume, a lot less pressure on him I would have thought and it makes him look like that player with a touch of quality that every team wants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQlEHlnnteg&feature=related

No one would mean to miss with all that was at stake and all the cameras there.

I was fuming at first, but now I've calmed down I hope he does get a reasonable reception next year if he stays. We all make mistakes at work, just most of ours aren't so public or expensive.

I much more angry with Brown if the rumours are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669