Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hope that more than 5 put their hands up, the final decision must have been Pearson's. I''d have expected Wellens to be in the 5 but maybe he was too injured?

ETA: And that song is pretty impressive, if slightly harsh. Laugh rather than cry etc.

An excellent video.

Wellens was an obvious penaty taker since he had scored about Borough but was obviously in pain. I would guess that Spearing and King were seen as too young for the responsibility while Waghorn only took it because a striker should be able to take penaties. Yes Yann a striker should be able to take penalties.

We will never know whether we would have won of Yann scored or if we would have beaten Blackpool in the final but it was a distinct possibility.

I do hope we let Yann go. That penalty will not be forgotte. It is not often realised that Oliver Cromwell wqas talking of Kermogent when he said "You have stayed too long for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!"

Wellens did the same penalty against Middlesbro however his vontact on the ball was better and it beat the keeper. Of course there was very little resting on the outcome of that game in comparison to the Cardiff game!

I know the real reason Yann missed

its because he hates the jersey budd version of when your smiling so much he had to make sure we never are subjected to it again

And for that I salute him.

its because he hates the jersey budd version of when your smiling so much he had to make sure we never are subjected to it again

If I thought that was the reason, I would be saluting him too.

Oh god i didnt want to spark the debate again

its a fair comment really, when people look back at this season it will firstly be remembered for a stupid penalty and only after will people discuss some great results we had prior to that. Most seasons have a defining moment that everyone refers to as 'the year when....'

If I thought that was the reason, I would be saluting him too.

Blimey. Am I the only one who took the trouble to make an MP3 of it to add to his LCFC related song folder?

Surely now we are more likely to be in a position next year when the club think that it is a sensible idea to release a new song for getting into the play-offs / automatic places?

If anything it's more likely Yann fancies himself as lead vocalist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669