Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

Micky

I think Kiernan deserves a thread of his own. A local lad who has done exceptionally well this season. He has a phenomenal engine and has now added goals and assists to his game this season.

I'm now intrigued to see how he performs back in the premier league.

Not good enough for the Premier League according to some

’kin idiots

Struggled to carry the weight of last season’s situation on his back and was too often used as Youri’s legs in midfield.

Pleased he’s lived up to expectation this season and you just can’t beat a goal scoring midfielder. Exciting when he gets the ball on his left foot.

I've been a big critic of him before this season. He was absolutely dreadful for us last season. So little footballing intelligence being the main issue. His choice of pass was infuriating.

This year, he has less responsibility by being part of a larger midfield and further forward. He's also playing against a much lower level of opponent.

It says a lot about EM that Dewsbury-Hall now seems to be clear about what he's supposed to be doing and is capable of it. It is quite telling about the level of coaching he's received before EM came in.

I now like him and want him to do well in the PL next year. He could be a good PL player and I'd never had said that a few months ago. His end product has massively improved.

We'll see next year I guess.

It must be a help that he isn't playing with lazy ****ers who have their international career or upcoming signing-on fees in mind.

Everyone needs to forget players form from last season surely?

Being coached by someone who is trying to get his P45 while outwardly criticising the entire squad is not the pinnacle of motivation is it.

Where possible I would prefer to look at the players attributes in BR’s first two seasons.

Anyway it hardly matters at all now as there is very little left in f that team.

Everyone needs to forget players form from last season surely?

Being coached by someone who is trying to get his P45 while outwardly criticising the entire squad is not the pinnacle of motivation is it.

I couldn’t agree more. Players still here, players that left, most get a pass from me, really. I think Rodgers management was poisonous from top to bottom and the club tolerated it for far too long.

The only exceptions are those that were supposed to be in “Leadership” roles, mainly Maddison and Evans.

From the Athletic today (Fatawu on 9 assists, so a likely unprecedented two players at double figures in assists)

[KDH] joins just six other Leicester players to reach double figures in league assists in the past 30 years.

Steve Guppy (10) in 1997-98 and (11) 1998-99, Muzzy Izzet (14) in 2003-04, Steve Howard (14) in 2008-09, David Nugent (11) in 2013-14, Riyad Mahrez (11) in 2015-16 and (10) in 2017-18, and Harvey Barnes (10) in 2021-22 are the only ones to have achieved that feat in the past three decades.

From the Athletic today (Fatawu on 9 assists, so a likely unprecedented two players at double figures in assists)

[KDH] joins just six other Leicester players to reach double figures in league assists in the past 30 years.

Steve Guppy (10) in 1997-98 and (11) 1998-99, Muzzy Izzet (14) in 2003-04, Steve Howard (14) in 2008-09, David Nugent (11) in 2013-14, Riyad Mahrez (11) in 2015-16 and (10) in 2017-18, and Harvey Barnes (10) in 2021-22 are the only ones to have achieved that feat in the past three decades.
Steve Howard on 14 !
No sign of James Maddison.

I remember watching KDH when he was on loan to Luton. He did a pass almost without looking, and \i thought WOW, get him in the first team. It was a bit like when Barnes was on loan to WBA and he scores a brilliant goal cutting in from the right of the penalty area. By the way, what ever happened to Harvey Barnes

I remember watching KDH when he was on loan to Luton. He did a pass almost without looking, and \i thought WOW, get him in the first team. It was a bit like when Barnes was on loan to WBA and he scores a brilliant goal cutting in from the right of the penalty area. By the way, what ever happened to Harvey Barnes
He lost his head.

Harvey Barnes would have absolutely shat all over this league

(assuming he stayed fit - which he has struggled to do at Newcastle).

I prefer Mavididi.

Barnes was more explosive and could produce something out of nowhere. He was quicker and more direct too.

However, Mavididi is much more consistent and a proper team player. He works back a lot better. He is also technically a much better winger. He is unpredictable and can beat his man either way.

I prefer Mavididi.

Barnes was more explosive and could produce something out of nowhere. He was quicker and more direct too.

However, Mavididi is much more consistent and a proper team player. He works back a lot better. He is also technically a much better winger. He is unpredictable and can beat his man either way.
Totally agree. Barnes was very good for us but I think Mavididi offers more overall.

I prefer Mavididi.

Barnes is better on fifa though and has a better celebration innit

He scored for Newcastle last week.
He’s a bit of a one-trick pony though, Barnes. Mavididi is far more skillful and as BN said, can cut inside or go outside.

His work rate also seems about 10x better than Barnes.

Hopefully if we are promoted, Mavididi and Fatawu on the wings would cause tons of problems even for some of the top defences.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463