Kilmarnock v Leicester Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this game doesn't matter. what matters is the tough twice a day training he's got them doing. and getting everyone to the start of the season fitter than they have been. fitness was woeful last season and had us out of loads of games before we were even in them. that's themost important step forward.
the playing well part will come in time with the extra quality we have.
kaebi, kisnorbo coming back and 3 more signings gives us loads of options going into the new season.
no worries.

Exactly. No one will be overly commited and risk injury going into the new season.

And the fact that we have got Momo Sylla playing!! :eek:

I honestly forgot that he was still an LCFC player!! :icon_lol:

All about getting the players playing as a team, so many new players they need all the practice together they can get!

All about getting the players playing as a team, so many new players they need all the practice together they can get!

erm...Momo plays for Kilmarnock.

But then I guess that he is on the other side probably counts in our favour.

Last edited:

Tell me your joking. Nobody can be that out of touch, can they?

You are joking, aren't you?

erm...Momo plays for Kilmarnock.

:081:

Mate I'm not exactly with it yet, was up til 6AM!

Was thinking I'm pretty sure he don't play for us anymore, just seen his name and presumed it was for us!!

:081::081::081: What a gypo!! :icon_redf

Last edited:
:081:

Mate I'm not exactly with it yet, was thinking I'm pretty sure he don't play for us anymore, just seen his name and presumed it was for us!!

:081::081::081: What a gypo!! :icon_redf

Like I said...he will probably do more for us playing for them then he ever did wearing a city shirt.

Like I said...he will probably do more for us playing for them then he ever did wearing a city shirt.

Well I was actually thinking to begin with, that maybe MA has put a rocket up his arse..........

in fact I'll just stop here cus it sounds ridiculous even just thinking about it!! :icon_redf

Stop making excuses - 'its the training that's important, sscore doesn't matter etc.' It fecking does! I hope MA is blasting their eardrums right now to keep the winning streak going, obviously without risking serious injury etc!

Stop making excuses - 'its the training that's important, sscore doesn't matter etc.' It fecking does! I hope MA is blasting their eardrums right now to keep the winning streak going, obviously without risking serious injury etc!

As I say earlier, if we lose, MM and MA out!! :icon_roll

TBH mate, I'm hoping the players are playing the 2nd half now and not gettin an earful from MA! ;)

it's only a friendly, they need to peak in two weeks time, not now. real madrid beat stoke 1-0 and Barcelona beat Dundee United 1-0 with a last minute penalty. does that make them only championship standard.
THEY ARE FRIENDLIES!!!

I agree sparky, but Allen has said it's important to have a winning mentality, I hope he means that and not saying it doesn't matter now when we're losing. Match not over, of course.

Last edited:
I agree sparky, but Allen has said it's important to have a winning mentality, I hope he means that and not saying it doesn't matter now when we're losing. Match not over, of course.

Losing to a team with Momo in it...that can't be good enough :018:

i expect him to be just as frank in defeat as he is at other times. anything else would undermine his 'honesty' approach. He'll say something like 'we weren't quite good enough' - and be pragmatic about the whole thing as opposed to Kelly/Levein's blind ignorance to our shiteness under them (Allen will call a spade a spade i think) and try and deal with problems rather than pretend they don't exist.
i do expect him to say the players have been trained as hard as hell though. not an excuse, but a fact.
meanwhile Todorov is banging them in for Charlton who are snotting Gillingham 5-0.

If we lose and MA discovers some things from the performance that he can turn to our advantage when it come to the season proper, I'm happy with that. It's better than winning and disovering nothing.

But if we lose, and he's still none the wiser, then that's just a waste of time.

I hope he's learning how many Hume misses, he has apparently missed an easy chance from the edge of the area :icon_wink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00