Koren

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to auntie beeb, Sousa wants Koren from West Brom, he's been released apparently.

Before you get shit loads of sarcastic abuse I will jump in and point out that this is old news and has been discussed on here on many occasions.

Last edited:
Before you get shit loads of sarcastic abuse I will jump in and point out that this is old news and has been discussed on here on many occasions.

So, before anybody jumps in and points out that this is old news, you're going to jump in and point out that this is old news?

So, before anybody jumps in and points out that this is old news, you're going to jump in and point out that this is old news?

You know what I meant! I said before you get sarcastic abuse! My pointing out was done in a nice non abusive way.

This would be ****ing quality, Koren is a quality player. Get him in.

Big Sous seemingly agrees with you. However, listening to him on the Moan-in, he didn't seem too confident that it would be happening.

Get him in!

Big Sous seemingly agrees with you. However, listening to him on the Moan-in, he didn't seem too confident that it would be happening.

Oh rite, fair enough.

Could all just be for show and he is close to signing and Sousa is saying this to try and shock us for when he does sign.:icon_bigg

It is news. Until last night it was merely a rumour. However, Sousa was remarkably indiscreet and confirmed his interest. Come in King Prawn and give Paulo an advance to bring him in.

It is news. Until last night it was merely a rumour. However, Sousa was remarkably indiscreet and confirmed his interest.

Confirmed his interest? You might be stretching things slightly there Mr David.

Sousa agreed with a caller on RL that he thinks he's a good player, that isn't exactly waving a contract under the lad's nose.

Do you work for one of the tabloid papers by any chance?

Hes off to Hull......Pearson we us to it!!! Link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673