Confirmed Transfer Kramarić loaned to Hoffenheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came on in the 83rd min for a 1-1 draw.

Makes you wonder why American footballers don't also sprint around every second of the 5 hours that the games take. In fact, they should be sprinting round in a circle while the coach is giving them the next play. Lazy bastards.

As a former Head Coach of an American Football Team I would love to have taken you to a training session and then onto a game.Look at the Stats of the distance a
premier league players cover in a game.You would walk further in the same time ;)

Bayern V Hoffenheim is on BT Sport Europe.

Kramaric has been chasing and tracking back, working hard.

It's been one way traffic though so he hasn't had a chance to attack.

Bayern are winning 1 - 0

He just had a decent chance, but shot low to the near post, should have gone across goal.

Got in behind, great chance but shot wide of the far post, should have scored.

Absolutely brilliant touch inside to turn the defender. Shot just wide but excellent play in the lead up. 10/10 for the build up 2/10 for the finish.

I really want him to push on. He looked v classy at Arsenal last season I thought.

I thought he looked at bit greedy against Arsenal and touch wasn't great. To be fair, he didn't get much gamete me... is there a reason for that?

I thought he looked at bit greedy against Arsenal and touch wasn't great. To be fair, he didn't get much gamete me... is there a reason for that?

He's always looked pretty spunky when i've seen him. He's a very unpredictable dribbler, watching him is like listening to free-form jizz. I was hoping he would cum into the first team but he seems to have spermed his opportunity.

I'm glad you've joined, you seem cheerful.
Not always negative, just with Kreme and Pearson. Konte is a colloidal unsung hero and is hugly priced and is vital that we keep him if we want to maintain a title challenge.

Not always negative, just with Kreme and Pearson. Konte is a colloidal unsung hero and is hugly priced and is vital that we keep him if we want to maintain a title challenge.

Who the hell are Kreme and Konte?

A colloid, in chemistry, is a substance in which one substance of microscopically dispersed insoluble particles is suspended throughout another substance.

Does that clear it up for you Cate?

A colloid, in chemistry, is a substance in which one substance of microscopically dispersed insoluble particles is suspended throughout another substance.
Yup. That is a quite accurate description of Kanté

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670