Speculation Kramaric to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there must be more to it, but I wouldn't expect Ranieri to say any different, and his comments about wasting another 6 months suggest he has no intention of giving him a chance.

Neither Okazaki or Ulloa have done enough IMO, so I'm hoping we will bring in some quality this window

There has to be more to it. For a manager to rule out playing someone for the next 6 months is craziness.

Maybe it's his attitude, i mean Ranieri clearly rates his playing abilities but yet refuses to play him.

6 months means he'll have a chance next season? Or does it mean he will be sold in the summer? Maybe it means he'll be loaned out to prove his worth and then depeneding on that he'll be in the mix? What's with the vagueness!

There has to be more to it. For a manager to rule out playing someone for the next 6 months is craziness.

Maybe it's his attitude, i mean Ranieri clearly rates his playing abilities but yet refuses to play him.

6 months means he'll have a chance next season? Or does it mean he will be sold in the summer? Maybe it means he'll be loaned out to prove his worth and then depeneding on that he'll be in the mix? What's with the vagueness!

Maybe it his attitude in training? We know Okazaki will run all day like Vardy, but Ulloa is not pacy, though he defends set pieces well. Krameric must be off form to be not getting a look in.

He was sitting on the bench with the squad on Sunday so it can't be anything bad otherwise he would be with the U-21s.

Maybes he's just not built for PL football as whenever I've seen him, he has shown glipses of a good player with good touches and a couple of well taken goals but he is very lighweight so might not be up to the physicality of the game over here.

Bit of a shame he's not had more of a chance but the management see more of him than we do but it was fairly obvious from his omission on Sunday that we won't be seeing him again. Just a surprise to see him on the bench as I assumed he was left out due to an upcoming transfer.

He remains very professional on social media so all this talk of an attitude problem seems a tad unfair on the lad.

I cannot see why a move away has not materialised for him, surely we would be better off with him off the wage book if he is indeed this out of the picture?

No future here. Bloody shame.

Yes, it is a shame that someone who promised so much turned out to be a damp squib. We really could have done with a decent striker to back up what we have but apart from isolated moments he really has flattered to deceive.

Oh well, they'll be someone else around the corner..................

image.png

Yes, it is a shame that someone who promised so much turned out to be a damp squib. We really could have done with a decent striker to back up what we have but apart from isolated moments he really has flattered to deceive.

Oh well, they'll be someone else around the corner..................
Who are they that will be someone else around the corner?

Ranieri quiet clearly says he thinks Kram is a fantadtic striker..he scored goals etc. I certainly don't think it's a lack of quality.

This lightweight issue that has been banded around is tosh IMO. Loads of players have been told they're too lightweight only to become huge successes in the PL

Ranieri and his staff obviously can see a weakness or whatever in training. Big Was seems happy to be a squad player and certainly makes an impact when he gets the chance. Krameric may just be grumpy he is not first choice and Ulloa and Okazaki are picked ahead of him. Maybe Ranieri does not think he fits our high pressing/counter attacking style. That does not mean he was originally a bad buy, and it does not mean that we will not get a good price if he decides to leave.

Could well have some sort of appearance clause in his contract. If Ranieri has decided he surplas then the owners probably wont want to pay it if its substantial

Ranieri and his staff obviously can see a weakness or whatever in training. Big Was seems happy to be a squad player and certainly makes an impact when he gets the chance. Krameric may just be grumpy he is not first choice and Ulloa and Okazaki are picked ahead of him. Maybe Ranieri does not think he fits our high pressing/counter attacking style. That does not mean he was originally a bad buy, and it does not mean that we will not get a good price if he decides to leave.

I think it does mean that we won't get a good price when he leaves - alternatively we won't get any fee at all.

I suspect that Krameric simply doesn't suit the style of football we play. He doesn't play 100 miles per hour, as per Vardy, and he's not particularly good in the air. Our counter attacking style does not leave room for a 'touch player'.

good shout.

Only thing with that though is that he would have to actually play some games to trigger something and he's barely played at all so can't really be near any clauses like that I imagine.

Must just be Claudio doesn't feel he is good enough/fits our system. Definitely not an attitude thing imo otherwise he wouldn't still be with the main squad and as lako mentioned, he is always very active & professional on social media and always posts that he's happy to be part of such a great squad at the moment.

Just seems strange Claudio has completely ruled out playing him pretty much but I'm hoping he can get a loan to Europe and come back here and have another shot but seems extremely unlikely.

Could definitely do with a fourth striker though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566