Kyle Naughton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyle Naughton (loan)

What's the point in trying to get rid of them? Both are adequate back up at RB, so we may as well keep them on the books for now and just let them warm the bench.

four king ace signing.
see ya lamey, nielsen and a succession of players playing out of position at righ back.......and he's got pace too.
what an unexpected luxury for a leicester right back!

four king ace signing.
see ya lamey, nielsen and a succession of players playing out of position at righ back.......and he's got pace too.

Richard Stearman till january the next one.

four king ace signing.

Kaebi was fast. Fortunately we've judged Naughton on more than one attribute though.

I dont understand why this a confirmed transfer, when there has been no official confirmation apart from a Stringer tweet.......

I did say in my post SSN were reporting this loan as confirmed, if this is not good enough so be it

What a signing! Very impressed - i'd hoped we would sign him before the season had started but I believed he had gone to someone else on loan ??

According to to the Pompey news, at Teamtalk, Cotterill has stated the Naughton loan signing is definatley off because of 'politics'. Pompey still owe Spurs a million quid no doubt Spurs wanted some agreement about this before letting Kyle sign.

So presumably Sven is looking to offload either Neilson or Lamey. It's not normal to have three senior players on the books, all of whom can only play at right-back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669