Kyle Naughton

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Kyle on loan until January and then hopefully for the rest of the season, and I am happy to have him," said Eriksson.

"He has played one game for Tottenham this season but I think he will be good for us.

"What I have seen in training, he will be good for us. He is strong, quick and hopefully he will do very well.

"I would admit I haven't seen him before but I had heard about him. A lot of people knew about him at the club before, so he will be good for us.

Bit of a weird thing to say...why bother?

Bit of a weird thing to say...why bother?

It suggests that he is not acting as the great "I am" and is taking the views of others into account.

It suggests that he is not acting as the great "I am" and is taking the views of others into account.

And I thought it was quite a refreshing statement for him to make.

Interesting comments. I wonder if past managers would have be given that response.

As it happens this is a great signing and I don;t really care whether he's seen him play or not. I just thought it was a strange thing to say.

I have an ingrowing toenail and a splinter.

No one knows pain until they have both of them.

Not that anyone cares.

I have an ingrowing toenail and a splinter.

No one knows pain until they have both of them.

Not that anyone cares.

Wasn't Splinter in the teenage mutant ninga turtles?

I've got a paper cut which is really painful and is hurting every time I move my hand to pick up my beer, ruining my enjoyment of watching the golf on Sky as it happens, Don't hear me banging on about it so leave out the sympathy angle please.

Should be a good signing I think

Ouch, that bloo*y hurts typing but got to keep smiling eh

Last edited:
What a player!!!! Glided past Hull players at ease and covered when he needed to.

Due to the fact that I only properly started understanding football in about the 03/04 season, I think he's one of the best Leicester players I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669