L1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having been in L1 since the opening of the walkers Iwould like to say to anyone who is thinking of relocating:if you like to sing do not do so whilst standing up OR YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT,do not sing out of tune OR YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT,if you drop a crisp say sorry OR YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT,and so on and on.
IT IS NOT THE PEOPLE SITTING IN L1 WHO ARE NOT GIVING THE STADIUM A GOOD ATMOSPHERE IT IS THE STEWARDS,POLICE,CLUB ETC,ETC WHO ARE NOT LETTING US.

great stuff greg. i agree. ive sat in the kop numerouse times and the fact it's called the kop is a discrace. the old one must be turning over in it's grave :roll: . see you in L1 next season for some non stop singing of songs a little more musical than "Leicester Leicester Leicester Leicester"

and your right it is bloody hard to get any singing going in the kop at times, beleive me ive tried.

i know it's not a L1 V's KOP debate but to pick up on one game is a bit unfair

lako42 said:
.... to pick up on one game is a bit unfair

Who said I had to be fair?

Nobody has told me where they all went yet.:smt017
Was there are party somewhere else?:smt030

bocadillo said:
lako42 said:
.... to pick up on one game is a bit unfair

Who said I had to be fair?

Nobody has told me where they all went yet.:smt017
Was there are party somewhere else?:smt030

I feel people see L1 as being the trendy place to be in the ground. What would be better is if those people moved back into the Kop where plently of people still do want to sing, but its not so easy to be the only one. Although I have to say i enjoy away matches much more because I can sing there.

my mate who sat in L1 for the first time against wolves said that he felt it was a bit like an away game. and yea your right the police and stewards are far to heavy handed with people in L1. they want us to be like the rugby fans next season.

i dont think anyone would move from L1 to the kop simply because they like the interaction with the away fans, me included and also people feel there are too many families in the kop these days. no disrespect to families but you have to watch what you say. your right it may be the 'trendy' place to sit but maybe thats because the KOP seems unapealing.

swap the KOP

They should close the fookin ground and we should move in with the Tigers at Welford road...see how those bastards like it :lol:

We need to hand out song sheets.

IMO even when L1 does sing it isn’t loud enough due to the amount of people and the song is rarely sung in support of the team, it is just retaliation to something the away fans have sung. :roll:

Maybe thats the case sometimes but banter is good. it adds up to a good overall atmosphere. the players would rather have a good atmoshere regardless of what we sing rather than 1 min spurts about 5 times a game.
when people move to L1 next season it will just get better and louder

I sit in L1 and untill a couple of games ago I loved. I'm now getting fed up of being harrassed by stewards, infact I got so fed up of it on saturday I left my seat and sat in the kop after 55 minuites.

Most of L1 seemed to leave before the end of the game

Showed great support for the team there, didn't they ?

Teeno said:
I sit in L1 and untill a couple of games ago I loved. I'm now getting fed up of being harrassed by stewards, infact I got so fed up of it on saturday I left my seat and sat in the kop after 55 minuites.

Homer gets harrassed by the Stewards,mind if he will sit there with no clothes on what does he expect?

stewards are well over the top in L1. just trying to get behind the team seems an offence at leicester

The stewards are a bunch of twats. End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669