L1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

There are currently unsubstantiated rumours out there that seemingly started today that Club are not letting anyone in L1 renew season tickets at the moment and may close that section next season. Any truth in this rumour. :roll: :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

To be honest if it is true it might be a good thing! All The people who sing in L1 would move into the Kop allowing others there to feel they can sing an Thus creating an all round better atmosphere leading to us clinching next seasons title and then winning the Premiership!

Steven said:
There are currently unsubstantiated rumours out there that seemingly started today that Club are not letting anyone in L1 renew season tickets at the moment and may close that section next season. Any truth in this rumour. :roll: :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Hope its not for Tigers fans standing up :evil:

to be honest i think all it will do is seperate those in L1 from others there who will sing and make the atmosphere even worse. i sit in E3 and probably annoy alot of a people around me by singing during the game whether others do or not, and very few (if any) tend to join in.

if they do that they are muppets. for gods sake L1 is the only part of the ground that sings continuously through the game.

i will not be getting a season ticket in any other part of the ground if they do this so they will lose ticket holders from that area. others who sit there say there glad because the atmosphere is so bad everywhere else.
poor move

Sounds like a load of old horse sh1t to me. Can't see the club tunring down £300 of anyones money.

I recieved a renewal letter and i sit in L1 so as far as i'm concerned theres no problem with renewing my ticket!!

Jesus I hate this nonsense. L1 is superb. Long may it run, every ground needs the intimidating area...

too right.

alex said:
L1 is superb. ...

And where was the 'superb' L1 at 89 minutes yesterday?

Largley absent, I'm afraid!!

Boc

yea because the kop never has off days :smt015 . at the end of the day on average the most noise is generated in L1. we will pick out every game next season where the kop isnt upto scratch shall we

lako42 said:
yea because the kop never has off days :smt015 . at the end of the day on average the most noise is generated in L1. we will pick out every game next season where the kop isnt upto scratch shall we

What has this got to do with the Kop? The subject of the thread is "L1". When people say that they are "superb", I think it's only fair to point at that they have ther frailties.

This is not an 'L1 v The Kop' thing, but it was noticeable that L1 was *the* place that cleared out yesterday. Was there any particular reason?

Boc

From someone who sits in between the kop and L1 I can say without hesitation that the kop generates far more noise.

DurhamFox said:
From someone who sits in between the kop and L1 I can say without hesitation that the kop generates far more noise.

Go to agree with that.

Sitting towards the kop end of the East Stand the only thing I ever hear from the other end of the ground is the away fans (and that's only when they're particularly noisy).

Me and my mates (6 of us) renewed our season tickets before the game yesterday and relocated from the kop to L1 with no questions asked.

We form a big part of the singing in the kop and aside from the wolves game (where everyone actually realised they had a voice and can clap at a rate slower than 300bpm, meaning we got a fairly decent bout of craig leveins blue and white army) we are usually the only ones singing...and we're sick of it...hence the move

See you L1 boys next season where hopefully a few of the old chants and banter will be back and not just rythmic tigers style clapping

Greg

gregwah said:
Me and my mates (6 of us) renewed our season tickets before the game yesterday and relocated from the kop to L1 with no questions asked.

We form a big part of the singing in the kop and aside from the wolves game (where everyone actually realised they had a voice and can clap at a rate slower than 300bpm, meaning we got a fairly decent bout of craig leveins blue and white army) we are usually the only ones singing...and we're sick of it...hence the move

See you L1 boys next season where hopefully a few of the old chants and banter will be back and not just rythmic tigers style clapping

Greg

More noise from L1 next season. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572