Lack of goals .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

why would anyone want to come here from a premiership club?

highland fox

fcukcov said:
why would anyone want to come here from a premiership club?

Because they aren't getting a game ? fitness ? putting themselves in the 'Shop Window' etc ? :102: :102:

fcukcov

hmmm but coming to lcfc in our surrent position isnt the best option for them at the moment though is it. Although if they were seen as the player to turn the club round then they would certainly raise their profile.

highland fox

fcukcov said:
hmmm but coming to lcfc in our surrent position isnt the best option for them at the moment though is it. Although if they were seen as the player to turn the club round then they would certainly raise their profile.

And they would look like a Superstar compared to our shower of shite.:icon_lol:
I don't know...some Players just want to play and would rather be here playing week in week out than sat on the Bench,at best, at some Premier club....perhaps.:102:

Brauny Blue

Anyone who comes to Leicester are using us for a stepping stone or a final pay day. Only Walshie really had this club at heart in all the years i've followed city.

highland fox

Brauny Blue said:
Anyone who comes to Leicester are using us for a stepping stone or a final pay day. Only Walshie really had this club at heart in all the years i've followed city.

Even Muzzy ?:icon_eek:

Stevealdo

Hey all,

As far as a possible loan signing goes, i've heard that Pompey are willing to let Todorov go out on loan. Did the job for them when they were in this league, and is on his way back from a nasty injury so would probably jump at the chance at a bit of competitive football. Potential problem is Perrins future at portsmouth (will the chairman let him come if he is planning to replace himn with a new manager with his own ideas?)

Any thoughts?

fcukcov

Welcome mate.

Tododrov seems like one of the few viable loan premiership signings.

MKFox

Stevealdo said:
Todorov

Any thoughts?
Welcome stevealdo.

Hope you're on to something, I think we'll see a average signing in the new year who will fade into nothing.;)

fcukcov

so we are going to do something new then MK?:icon_lol: ;)

fcukcov

or maybe Sutton?

Xantha

Brauny Blue said:
Muzzy was superb for us, but when the ship was sinking he was soon gone.

is that why he didn't leave when we were first relegated? and why he comes to as many leicester games as he can? I've seen him at the walkers a few times so far this season despite the dross we serve?

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Why do we expect any player to put the club before themselves?? Can any of you honestly say you would put your employers before yourself??

Muzzy is a legend at LCFC, he has a fmily to think of, doesnt effect his status in my eyes. Would give 110% for this club should he ever return, which I strongly doubt.

webmaster

DurhamFox said:
Why do we expect any player to put the club before themselves?? Can any of you honestly say you would put your employers before yourself??

Muzzy is a legend at LCFC, he has a fmily to think of, doesnt effect his status in my eyes. Would give 110% for this club should he ever return, which I strongly doubt.

I'm not arguing with you DF, I just think it's ridiculous that some people think Muzzy stayed with us out of loyalty, when the reason he stayed with us was because the only clubs who came in for him were in parts of the country he didn't want to move to, or they couldn't afford his wages.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
webmaster said:
I'm not arguing with you DF, I just think it's ridiculous that some people think Muzzy stayed with us out of loyalty, when the reason he stayed with us was because the only clubs who came in for him were in parts of the country he didn't want to move to, or they couldn't afford his wages.

I didn't think you were Jeff :icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670