Laptop on planes (Continental)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the terminal you arrive at, it's doable. Although doubt the luggage will make it.

IAH is big, if you have to get the train from B to E you don't stand a chance.

I had no problems yesterday, i jogged past a few people on arrival and was through immigration in less than 5 minutes, grabbed my bags and was checked in again with 45 minutes to spare before my boarding time for my next flight.

Continental are my least favourite airline though, small cramped plane, unhelpful hostesses and crappy food. The best selection of in flight media though.

Never flown Virgin, my favourites so far are American Airlines or KLM

I hated American Airlines. Grumpy, unhelpful cabin crew. I wasn't impressed that their idea of a diabetic snack (pre-ordered) was a packet of shortbread biscuits and a mini box of Pringles - ie the same as for everyone else except that this came with a special "diabetic" label on it.

I had no problems yesterday, i jogged past a few people on arrival and was through immigration in less than 5 minutes, grabbed my bags and was checked in again with 45 minutes to spare before my boarding time for my next flight.

That would have been enough time for you to have sent your predictions in if you had remembered. But you didn't, did you? Despite the reminder, you didn't send them in.

You've made Joe_ a very happy young man.

That would have been enough time for you to have sent your predictions in if you had remembered. But you didn't, did you? Despite the reminder, you didn't send them in.

I bet Joe goes above me because of this. Bastard.

I don't have data roaming abroad so wasn't able to check I'm afraid, though I didn't get much sleep for worrying about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46