Laser Eye Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Anybody had it done?

I know several people that have, and all say it's the best thing they have ever done.

Any recomendations?, tips?, advise?

Ta.

I pick up lots of oap's :icon_lol: that have had it done. Very good success rate. Only 1 in 1000 have any problems.

I pick up lots of oap's :icon_lol: that have had it done. Very good success rate. Only 1 in 1000 have any problems.
Mmmmm, and that "1" has my name written all over it!!!

My father had one eye done and reported no improvement. For some reason he was persuaded to spend more money and have the other eye done. That time he said, and it was confirmed by the optician, there was a deterioration in his sight.

I am sure that he is very happy for the other 999 who had no problems, although I am sure that he doubts as much as I do that the 'problem rate' is anywhere near as low as 1 in 1000.

Dont do it melts look what happens if it goes wrong :icon_eek:

288988112_74590a50c7.jpg

Last edited:
Theres no history beyond about 10 years so people dont really know how long it will last or what problems might arise in later years etc.

My Uncle went for it and then was turned down for it. I understand this can happen to anyone. Anyone know the reasons behind this?

It might be an idea to ask your uncle, then you can tell us.

Has you eye prescription stayed the same for 3 years? If not melts they wont do it.

Anybody had it done?

I know several people that have, and all say it's the best thing they have ever done.

Any recomendations?, tips?, advise?

Ta.

Aye cut down on the wanking,you might find your eyesight improving then

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48