Laser Eye Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes are fine got great vision,rest of my body is totally ****ed though.

In reply to meltons question i know 2 people who have it done and they are delighted with the results. From my point of view if I had the £5000 i would rather have a cracking holiday and wear glasses.:icon_wink

Last edited:
In reply to meltons question i know 2 people who have it done and they are delighted with the results. From my point of view if I had the £5000 i would rather have a cracking holiday and wear glasses.:icon_wink
It's less than £800 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

WTF?????, You'd have to be a complete ****ing nut job to try that?, I've been trying to find if it's a joke, but I can't!!!

Its all true. They have improved the product over the years. Marty Feldman was the first to try it out.

marty.jpg

My Uncle went for it and then was turned down for it. I understand this can happen to anyone. Anyone know the reasons behind this?

If there is a chance your eyes can be made worse you are normally refused, but that is only an NHS guideline to avoid being sued. Private places have different guidelines.

I had it done a few years back, and my only regret is not having it done sooner.

My Uncle went for it and then was turned down for it. I understand this can happen to anyone. Anyone know the reasons behind this?
There are loads of reasons why he was refused. My assesment was held up because some bloke refused to be told he couldn't have the procedure.

a friend of mine had it and said it's brilliant

however you have to stay awake during the whole process and you can smell a strange burning flesh smell
I thought it smelt like burning hair.

Im -5 and -5.5 do I win?

I was -4.25, and thought that was bad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48