Last CD bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Voice From Above said:
Fopp is fantastic. We have one here in Leam. Is there one in Hull?

We have a Fopp in Cardiff but when it opened around 2 years ago it was all books. Now it's mostly CDs, partly DVDs and a corner or two of books. Is that the same in other branches?

Excellent for cheap CDs though.

Bought Bowie - Ziggy Stardust for 3.99 in HMV, which I'm pleased with as I've been meaning to get it cheap off ebay for a while

Mike Hunt Smells said:
What's Fopp?

either a music shop or a book shop depending on the answer to my post :icon_wink

high street (in Cardiff at least) but seem to be independent of the usual chains

glyn said:
either a music shop or a book shop depending on the answer to my post :icon_wink

high street (in Cardiff at least) but seem to be independent of the usual chains

They are independant and reguarly have bands playing in-store. There is one in Nottingham, I mentioned it in a post about Notts County V Bury but not by name.

Hazzman said:
They are independant and reguarly have bands playing in-store. There is one in Nottingham, I mentioned it in a post about Notts County V Bury but not by name.

Interesting I don't think we've had bands in the Cardiff one, but it is very small.

Anyway the series climax of 24 has just started so I don't know what I'm doing on here :)

The Voice From Above said:
Fopp is fantastic. We have one here in Leam. Is there one in Hull?

Don't be daft. :icon_lol:

It's the best Music shop in the land tho. I always save up the pennies for when I visit a city where there is a Fopp

glyn said:
We have a Fopp in Cardiff but when it opened around 2 years ago it was all books. Now it's mostly CDs, partly DVDs and a corner or two of books. Is that the same in other branches?

It's like that in the Sheffield and Glasgow stores

Skalpel - Konfusion
James Carr - You Got My Mind Messed Up
The Black Angels - Passover
Various Artists - Down and Out, the Sad Soul of the Black South

highland fox said:
James Dean Bradfield-The Great Western
Top of my list H. Silly question, but any good?

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
Top of my list H. Silly question, but any good?

I haven't listened to it yet,it arrived this morning...its been likenend to ELO apparently..

Yorkshire Vixen said:
should be shite then
at last you've seen the light about your ridiculous elo fetish YV....:icon_wink

I bought ELO's first single ( 10538 Overture, pretty damn good ). Everything since then has been rapidly downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00