Last CD bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
'tis v.good IMO

I bought "The very best of Europe" double cd compilation from Virgin on saturday for £1.99. Bargain.

TornadoShaunUK said:
I bought "The very best of Europe" double cd compilation from Virgin on saturday for £1.99. Bargain.

The Final Countdown and Carrie - two of my favourite all time songs. :038:

Mike Hunt Smells said:
The Final Countdown and Carrie - two of my favourite all time songs. :038:

good songs, my favourites so far are probably "Got Your Mind In The Gutter" - this smacks of Bon Jovi Keep The Faith era big time.. I also like "Mr. Government Man" aswell as the two you mentioned.. Sign Of The Times is okay.. Cherokee is okay also.. haven't listened to the whole thing enough yet - I've got mind in the gutter on repeat most of the time =/ lol

TornadoShaunUK said:
good songs, my favourites so far are probably "Got Your Mind In The Gutter" - this smacks of Bon Jovi Keep The Faith era big time.. I also like "Mr. Government Man" aswell as the two you mentioned.. Sign Of The Times is okay.. Cherokee is okay also.. haven't listened to the whole thing enough yet - I've got mind in the gutter on repeat most of the time =/ lol
When you say The Best Of is it the Rock The Night album?

Melton Fox said:
When you say The Best Of is it the Rock The Night album?

yeah.. double cd.. like a dark blue cover with the logo on and a faded picture of the fellas in the background..

if we change the "bought" to "dowloaded" in the title,

The We Are Scientists album.
Not bad!

Massive Attack - collected... strictly speaking I didnt buy it... but its the latest :)

just to let you know that the pub quiz enters the music round at 12.30pm today.

today I got 'Def Leppard - Yeah!' CD album from Virgin. £12 which seems a bit pricey considering it's a covers album but in my eyes it's worth it just to listen to their cover of Mott The Hoople's 'Golden Age Of Rock & Roll'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58