Last CD bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jari Rantanen's Shorts said:
'Ten Silver Bullets' by Secret Machines - I only bought it because it was being played in HMV: had to ask what it was. Absolute quality CD.

Their first album is loads better Jari, I thought this new one was a wee bit patchy.

Dola (nasty habit from my NFL messagboard ;) )

Worth pointing out that the song that was the reason I bought Secret Machines is acutally now my least favourite of the CD. Not having heard the debut, despite OxFox's slightly negative post, I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Last edited:
Bought the Lips album from itunes with the Bohemian Rhapsody cover as a bonus track

Bought Dirty Pretty Things album today not listened yet though.Red Hot Chillis is next on my list and then Feeder - The Singles is out next Monday:038:

Hazzman said:
I have listened to Stadium Arcadica. For me, I was bored by it and thought everything sounded the same.
what about stadium arcadium hazz ;) to be fair if you didn't like the chili peppers before then you were unlikely to be won over.

Just didnt like it. Simple as. You cant blame for listening, its not a ignorant view of not listening and not liking. Unlike certain people's views of Hard-Fi, whose album was impressed with on listen.

Hazzman said:
Just didnt like it. Simple as. You cant blame for listening, its not a ignorant view of not listening and not liking. Unlike certain people's views of Hard-Fi, whose album was impressed with on listen.
why so touchy hazzer i was just saying you were unlikely to be won over if you werent a fan before

Hazzman said:
Because on TB, if you dont agree with someone's musical tastes, you are hung like Jesus.

Little historical information on how well hung Jesus was. Even Dan Brown didn't deal with that.

well for my bday i got.......

stadium arcadium-red hot chili peppers
the bends-radiohead
the stone roses-the stone roses
eyes open-snow patrol
waterloo to anywhere-dirty pretty things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00