Last CD bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
The La's= The La's
Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly = The Chronicles Of A Bohemian Teenager

I also listened to Milburn's album in Rockaboom, didnt listen to it for long enough to stay it was any good. It has nice production though.

Just ordered Nick Drake's Pink Moon off amazon

jack johnson - in between dreams
supertramp - anthology retrospectacle
marc bolan & t-rex - the essential collection

I'm enjoying some of it to be fair.
If you look beyond who her father is it's acceptable in my book!:icon_bigg
I'm with you MK, I like her stuff. We don't need to be down with the street boyz and only like kool stuff, we likez, wotz we likez

ordered The Killers and The Fratellis albums from play.com, bought Fatboy Slim's greatest hits and David Gray - White Ladder, from HMV.

ordered The Killers and The Fratellis albums from play.com, bought Fatboy Slim's greatest hits and David Gray - White Ladder, from HMV.

You know what I'd really like? If that from time to time someone would click on one of my links to places like play.com before they order, so I can earn a few pence commission. Doesn't cost any more to do that but it might mean I can postpone my search for another job for a few more minutes :icon_lol:

You know what I'd really like? If that from time to time someone would click on one of my links to places like play.com before they order, so I can earn a few pence commission. Doesn't cost any more to do that but it might mean I can postpone my search for another job for a few more minutes :icon_lol:

I'll remember that in the future. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59