Last CD bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks MHS.

Here's a reminder... Play.com, Amazon, HMV, cd wow, itunes, Napster,
Sorry Webbo,

I have bought a significant from Amazon over the years. I intend to buy a steering wheel soon for my xBox 360, do I just click your link and as long as I stay on the site until I go through the checkout you will get the money?

Please can you set a sticky up somewhere with all the links that you earn from.

Sorry Webbo,

I have bought a significant from Amazon over the years. I intend to buy a steering wheel soon for my xBox 360, do I just click your link and as long as I stay on the site until I go through the checkout you will get the money?

Please can you set a sticky up somewhere with all the links that you earn from.

With Amazon I get commission if you buy something within 24 hours of clicking the link, as long as you have cookies enabled and you don't click on another link to Amazon before buying.

I have been planning for ages to put all the music links in the music forum (in the same way I have for bookies in the betting forum), I've just never got round to it, I spend too much time arguing with people instead!

If you're looking for a particular product you may be able to find it on my shopping search engine at http://www.storesearch.co.uk/
The site needs a bit of work, but the database function works and is up to date with over 3 million products - although it doesn't yet include Amazon or ebay stuff.

No, I only get permission if you then go on to buy something.

If I'd have known I would have linked from here.. I just ordered two CDs off play.com earlier today.

Slamer - Nowhere Land
Sunstorm [self-titled]

£13 each.. I've been waiting for Slamer's new record for a while but had forgotten about it until earlier today. Mike Slamer is a friggin' legendary musician :thumbs_up

paul young - no parlez arrived this morning....

:icon_cool :icon_cool :icon_cool :icon_cool :icon_cool :icon_cool :icon_cool :icon_cool :icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58