Last CD bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have my admiration if you can sit through the whole thing in one listen!
My favourite Beefheart is The Spotlight Kid / Clear Spot.

I've not heard any of his stuff before. I just heard someone say that you will either think it's the best thing ever made or the worst. I'll give it a chance though.

My copies of Forever Changes and Slates arrived today :023:

I've not heard any of his stuff before. I just heard someone say that you will either think it's the best thing ever made or the worst. I'll give it a chance though.

My copies of Forever Changes and Slates arrived today :023:

It's a bit like going for a curry for the first time and choosing the hottest thing on the menu by accident, good luck!

It's a bit like going for a curry for the first time and choosing the hottest thing on the menu by accident, good luck!

It arrived today. Just loading it onto iTunes now :icon_wink

The kids had me listening to The Automatic all weekend because I had to buy it for the boy. The last one I bought for me was the CD version of Another Kind Of Blues...there's an album and a half.

King Tubby - Crucial Dub & Dub Fever (both delivered for less than a fiver - back of the net!)

Just ordered another copy of Limp Bizkit's album Significant Other from Play.com, I went through your links Jeff. The album is a bargain at £2 from PlayTrade, so how many pennies will you get from a £2 sale? :icon_lol:

Just ordered another copy of Limp Bizkit's album Significant Other from Play.com, I went through your links Jeff. The album is a bargain at £2 from PlayTrade, so how many pennies will you get from a £2 sale? :icon_lol:

If you'd ordered it directly from Play.com I'd have got 4p! Less income tax of course, so it would be more like 3p. But as it's from Playtrade I don't know if I get anything for that. But thanks anyway!

If you'd ordered it directly from Play.com I'd have got 4p! Less income tax of course, so it would be more like 3p. But as it's from Playtrade I don't know if I get anything for that. But thanks anyway!

You know what they say, pennies make pounds! :icon_lol:

Jamie T - Panic Prevention
Just Jack - Overtones
Klaxons - Myths of the near future

Jamie T - Panic Prevention
Just Jack - Overtones
Klaxons - Myths of the near future

Ive just got the first two as well, is the klaxons one any good?

Ive just got the first two as well, is the klaxons one any good?

Absolute garbage after one listen... about 3 good songs!!! I'll give it a few more listens though.

:icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59