Last DVD you bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Last DVD you brought?

Ben has finally got round to buying the first season of 24.

i've just got The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe.:biggrin:

Ben wants King Kong......even though i've heard it's FAR too long.has far too many dinosaur fights and ludicrous things like him skating on Central Park...

not having seen it yet i can't possibly comment but if it's like that then someone didn't have the nerve to tell Peter Jackson 'STOP'!!!

beaumontfox said:
Ben has finally got round to buying the first season of 24.

i've just got The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe.:biggrin:

Ben wants King Kong......even though i've heard it's FAR too long.has far too many dinosaur fights and ludicrous things like him skating on Central Park...

not having seen it yet i can't possibly comment but if it's like that then someone didn't have the nerve to tell Peter Jackson 'STOP'!!!

The dinosaurs do come thick and fast (so to speak), but I thought the ice skating scene was one of the best bits (must have been extraordinarily thick ice though!).

Hector said:
The dinosaurs do come thick and fast (so to speak), but I thought the ice skating scene was one of the best bits (must have been extraordinarily thick ice though!).

A bit what annoyed me was we have had raptors, natives, T-Rexs and etc. Then we have the swamp scene.

Just got Scrubs Season 3 and House.M.D season 1 (region 1) from Play.com and PlayUSA.com respectively. All cracking!

Mad max trilogy...

Red Dwarf Seasons 5 and 6.... or was it 6 and 7. Anyway it was Red Dwarf before it turned shite!!!

Jenna loves Belladonna.

a classic of its genre.

Dunc said:
Jenna loves Belladonna.

a classic of its genre.

nah not a fan to be honest, i have that one and i think that belladonna is a bit of a stinker. but jenna always gets the thumbs up. :icon_bigg

Rayvon said:
nah not a fan to be honest, i have that one and i think that belladonna is a bit of a stinker. but jenna always gets the thumbs up. :icon_bigg

Literally in most cases...

Belladonna is just a filthy filthy girl, happy to do anything pretty much anything and everything.

Dunc said:
Belladonna is just a filthy filthy girl, happy to do anything pretty much anything and everything.

Really ? So whereabouts do you get this film from Dunc...purely for the Art angle you understand.

Dunc said:
Literally in most cases...

i know what your saying, but some things just arent sexy. i saw one with her where she had a shaved head and was pregnant and she was squirting milk. WTF is that all about???? :confused:

Rayvon said:
i know what your saying, but some things just arent sexy. i saw one with her where she had a shaved head and was pregnant and she was squirting milk. WTF is that all about???? :confused:

Oh dear count me out then...:icon_conf :icon_conf

Rayvon said:

I'd wouldn't bother with Kelly Stafford then cause she even worse!

highland fox said:
Especially the way she makes it:icon_conf

i'd say its a bit lumpy. :018:

now we're talking

a "gentleman's viewing" thread

i don't really like american stuff, it's all fake

i like real stuff, with the girls (shock!!) enjoying it

Cytherea is quality!!