Last Gig you went to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunshine underground on saturday...fecking ace one of the supports werent too bad even though it was an MC quite witty

Hot Chip on Saturday @ Rescue Rooms in Nottingham

Enjoyable listen while I ate my takeaway pizza and had a beer at the bar. Its the only way to watch a gig.

Last edited:
fosseboy83 said:
heard good things about them worth buy their LP then?

I was pissed but its the 3rd time I've seen them and they are good. Not got any of their albums they've been a band I've seen by accident before this gig.

Skid Row in Dudley sometime late last year. Great show, I think the place was called JBs. Next gig - Bon Jovi @ City of Manchester stadium next sunday - well in :098:

TornadoShaunUK said:
Skid Row in Dudley sometime late last year. Great show, I think the place was called JBs. Next gig - Bon Jovi @ City of Manchester stadium next sunday - well in :098:
Skid Row with a new singer :018: Shouldn't be allowed. Nobody can sing 18 & Life, I Remember You, Wasted Time, Quicksand Jesus, In A Darkened Room like Sebastian can.

It's just wrong :018:

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
NEC June 21st last year?
Yep, two rows from the front, sweating like a cnut and getting angle grinder sparks in the eye, if you know what i mean :icon_wink

Naughty Fox said:
Yep, two rows from the front, sweating like a cnut and getting angle grinder sparks in the eye, if you know what i mean :icon_wink
I was on the front row on the side of the stage. Vince Neil singing straight at us. Excellent gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69