Last Gig you went to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosseboy83

last night Golfinger @ cockpit...pretty cool..cool moshpit too many short arsed kids thought....my mate was crowd surfing someone stage dived on him and knocked him out he dont remember bout two hours of the night:081:

The Shed tonight. Fusion, a good local band are playing. I think they're at the Charlotte next week as well.

The Ally MacKenzie Duo-The MacDonalds Hotel,Kinlochleven.
Wild night,they played til at least half nine....

highland fox said:
The Ally MacKenzie Duo-The MacDonalds Hotel,Kinlochleven.
Wild night,they played til at least half nine....

Any croud scurfing there Highland? You be careful, I bet there were loads of ladies in search of late night entertainment with The Duo.

I went to see The Fratellis (another fine Scottish outfit) last week at the Liverpoo Barfly.

Orifice said:
Any croud scurfing there Highland? You be careful, I bet there were loads of ladies in search of late night entertainment with The Duo.

They encored with Mull of Kintyre to raptorous applause

Orifice said:
I went to see The Fratellis (another fine Scottish outfit) last week at the Liverpoo Barfly.
What do you reckon to them? I've heard a few songs and they sound pretty good.

Feeder and Kelly Clarkson last month.
Kelly Clarkson was a present to my girlfriend for making her come to watch City on Valentines night.:icon_lol:

LS6_Fox said:
What do you reckon to them? I've heard a few songs and they sound pretty good.

They are Very Fine! If you know 'Creeping up the backstairs' then you know what they are like. They did a superb tight livley set but the crowd were a little stationary.

I like those Arcade Monkeys and them Pretty Dirty Things and The Fratellis are easily as good. I don't think they're gonna be as big tho.
'Got ma nuts from a hippy' is superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69