Lay Off City

Status
Not open for further replies.
chrislcfc18 said:
Yes it is a 2 way thing. But imagine yourself on the pitch being booed everytime something goes wrong. Its gonna seriously affect your game.
We may not win every game but we sure can give 100% support to the team every game.
I know its difficult and i myself am guilty of showing my frustration at the team.
Put yourself in this situation, you take your 9 year to play for his team on a Sunday am and he makes a few mistakes, you dont have a go at him as it will affect his game, you encourage him to keep his head up.
I know thats on a smaller scale but it is a similar scenario.

I've no time for supporters who boo players and have said so many times on this Forum but I also have no time for players who demand support from fans and then turn up and play as if they don't give two fecks about my team.If the majority of fans see players are TRYING then they will support them.

Don't the flags get in the way when you're trying to watch the game? Or does everyone stop waving them when the game starts?

newtonfox said:
its not the same mate they are payed to play where our kids do it for the love of the game :icon_lol: ;)

Ok they get paid to play but they still want to go out and win every game. What makes me laugh though is that when Kelly took over and we got some good results the fans were happy, we lose 2 games and now the fans are booing. There is no need for it and there are 44 games still to play.
Ok, what happens if we play diabolical today but get a scrappy goal right at the end and win 1-0, will we be booing then.

Yes it costs a lot to go to football matches but whats the point in going if your just gonna slag off your own team for having a poor couple of games.

chrislcfc18 said:
Ok they get paid to play but they still want to go out and win every game. What makes me laugh though is that when Kelly took over and we got some good results the fans were happy, we lose 2 games and now the fans are booing. There is no need for it and there are 44 games still to play.
Ok, what happens if we play diabolical today but get a scrappy goal right at the end and win 1-0, will we be booing then.

Yes it costs a lot to go to football matches but whats the point in going if your just gonna slag off your own team for having a poor couple of games.
If you go for a meal at a restaraunt, and the food is good, you thank the waiter and tell your mates. If the food is crap, you complain, and/or tell your mates how shit it was.

If the food was crap but you get a heartfelt apology and full refund at the end, you will come away with a more positive opinion of the place. Thats why if we win 1-0 and play like shite again today, there won't be many boos because there was a positive outcome at the end, although there will still be criticisms of the team the next day.

As customers, we have a right to complain if the service is unsatifactory. Some of the complaints may be more valid than others, however....

fcukcov said:
Just a thought but 5000 flags at say 5 quid a pop (cheap printing as we are buying in bulk, however im sure someone will correct this) is £25000 which I reckon would cover a chunk of the age bill for a week, pisses me off that they think this is only the thing wrong with the atmos a few feckin flags.

would be less than a quid each........

highland fox said:
I've no time for supporters who boo players and have said so many times on this Forum but I also have no time for players who demand support from fans and then turn up and play as if they don't give two fecks about my team.If the majority of fans see players are TRYING then they will support them.

the effects of last nights cider and I am agreeing with HF............:038:

newtonfox said:
which makes 50k due to this beeing the second lot fcuk the flags give the money to RK :098:

whats he gonna do with it, give it to stearman to go on the piss tonight?

Believe me they would not have paid a great deal for those at all.

I agree with what Cliff is saying and I do think the fans getting on the players backs makes them more nervous and as a result leads to more mistakes! I said in another post pre-burnley that the fans would get on the players backs and as soon as they did we would conceed an easy goal.

Boy Genius said:
would be less than a quid each........
Was just about to put that. I would hope these were manufactured abroad. Even with shipping costs I wouldn't expect them to be over the 75p mark

drummindefender said:
no way do those flags cost a fiver

and apparnetly there was less then 100 for each staircase yesterday - that's many less then 5,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669