Gally: Ok Gaffer
Sven: How much would you like?
Gally: One year extension.. hehe
Sven: Why don't we say 20k pw and 3 years
Wellens: Errr, hmmm yeah alright
Sven: and you young Kingy
Kingy: Same as them I suppose, coz someone is due a real hiding soon
Sven: all very good, next... Did we close the $7m Maynard deal

Svennis really didn't negotiate salaries much did he?

Sven: how much do you want beckford?
Breakfast: I dunno, 40k?
Sven: well, yes.

Breakfast: I was kidding....

Sven: Gally, Ritchie & Kingy, I'd like it very much If you'd sign new contracts
Gally: Ok Gaffer
Sven: How much would you like?
Gally: One year extension.. hehe
Sven: Why don't we say 20k pw and 3 years
Wellens: Errr, hmmm yeah alright
Sven: and you young Kingy
Kingy: Same as them I suppose, coz someone is due a real hiding soon
Sven: all very good, next... Did we close the $7m Maynard deal

Owners: Sounds rubbery. We give rorry to crub and go Plemiership.

Leicester Mercury - Another £14.6m pumped into Leicester City so far this season by King Power International

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....tory-18314005-detail/story.html#axzz2MZdoXfdb

Allowed level of investment to adhere to FFP rules season 2012/3 = £6 million

If still in the Championship next season allowed investment level is £5 million, which is the season where the financial results would trigger a transfer embargo if the FFP rules are not met, it would be interesting to see the plan that achieves meeting the criteria if not promoted

Leicester Mercury - Another £14.6m pumped into Leicester City so far this season by King Power International

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....tory-18314005-detail/story.html#axzz2MZdoXfdb

Allowed level of investment to adhere to FFP rules season 2012/3 = £6 million

If still in the Championship next season allowed investment level is £5 million, which is the season where the financial results would trigger a transfer embargo if the FFP rules are not met, it would be interesting to see the plan that achieves meeting the criteria if not promoted

Sustainable.

Total player salaries £27.7m
Total turnover £21.4million

What a complete feckin shambles

That £27.7m - is it players only? Because that's a huge sum. Put another way, it's 22 players on £24,000 each a week. Or it's £76,000 a day going out in wages alone.

Apparently the loans made to the club have an 8% interest rate.

That £27.7m - is it players only? Because that's a huge sum. Put another way, it's 22 players on £24,000 each a week. Or it's £76,000 a day going out in wages alone.

Scary thought but the blurb reads it as total salary increased to 27.7m so hopefully that includes all staff within the club, playing and non-playing.

Madness if it doesn't though as any club with an average wage of 20k+ in this league deserves to go bust.

Scary thought but the blurb reads it as total salary increased to 27.7m so hopefully that includes all staff within the club, playing and non-playing.

Madness if it doesn't though as any club with an average wage of 20k+ in this league deserves to go bust.

At least if we don't get promoted we can sack them all, pay them off and get some more in.

I realise you aren't in the sack him camp.

At least if we don't get promoted we can sack them all, pay them off and get some more in.

I realise you aren't in the sack him camp.

Is anyone in the 'sack him camp' at this moment in time?

Nice way to racially abuse our owners...round of applause both of you

And I should point out that as someone who is 1/2 black, 1/2 Thai and a little bit Native American that I find the accusation I could be racist incredibly offensive.

I applaud you one final time, sir.

Apparently the loans made to the club have an 8% interest rate.

And we now apparently owe our evil Thai overlords £75million at those lovely competitive rates

'tis a disaster waiting to happen....

I meant the "sack him if we don't get promoted" camp, but I think you knew that.

I'm in the "Sack everyone who is presiding over this monumental **** up of a plan" camp.

How people are willingly going along with the idea that spending obscene amounts of money we don't have, like Risdale did at Leeds, is in any way a sensible method of running a club is beyond me.

As Homer almost says, it's a disaster in basket with chips.

And why can't you get chicken in a basket anymore? It all started going tits when the wicker baskets were replaced with plastic ones in my book.

I'm in the "Sack everyone who is presiding over this monumental **** up of a plan" camp.

How people are willingly going along with the idea that spending obscene amounts of money we don't have, like Risdale did at Leeds, is in any way a sensible method of running a club is beyond me.

As Homer almost says, it's a disaster in basket with chips.

And why can't you get chicken in a basket anymore? It all started going tits when the wicker baskets were replaced with plastic ones in my book.

I can't change it so I may as well enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669