LCFC Fans Consultative Committee Meeting 06/09/23 Minutes

Just had a quick look and it seems like there were a lot of Member Raising going on.

What kind of meeting was this exactly?

South Stand TIFO Displays – Concerns around suporters sitting in bottom 10 rows having views blocked as players walk out. Can the displays be in another area of the ground? Supporters have missed key occasions (Champions League, season openers etc).

:rolleyes:

Can I please ask why you waited over a month to release this?

It was to keep the club happy wasn't it.

Those minutes were held by the club and nobody was able to share them until they did. Despite the minutes making it clear that the club would release them in two weeks. For me, the FT and others should have released their own versions as soon as the club failed to do what they said. All supporter organisations appear to be terrified of upsetting the club.

My comment is the lack of engagement from senior leaders of the club. No Whelan, no Rudkin, nobody. I assume the first bullet relates to a question about accountability for last season and a request for someone senior to make themselves answerable to supporters. The answer is pathetic, 'we might let fans do a Q&A with Enzo at some point'.

I'm also left scratching my head about the total lack of challenge towards the club about the complete shit show they've been for the last couple of years. Basic things like ticketing, stewarding, pricing, are all given bland meaningless responses.

The start to this season has enabled many to brush under the carpet the total shambles that the club is off the pitch. I've seen nothing to make me believe that they've learnt a thing or improved at all. These minutes suggest a club utterly detached from their own fans.

First mention I've seen for a while about the stadium expansion (not that it says a lot):

Stadium Development:
• S106 terms will soon be agreed and ratified by the Club and council. Once the S106 is signed, the Club will have outline planningpermission approved to commence with the project within a five year timeframe.
• The Club is still committed to the development, but timing will be crucial. Additional land (EON) was acquired post planning application, which now needs to be integrated in the plan. Divisional status is not an exclusive consideration, but Premier League status is evidently healthier for the business model.
• Member raised a question that should the Club gain promotion to the PL and building works start, but then suffer another relegation, what would happen to the progression of the development? The Club confirmed that the commencement of development work would be underpinned by a business plan that would take risk factors into consideration, making it unlikely that development would be affected by circumstances changing mid-project.
• Members asked if an update on development status could be shared on the Club’s communication channels – even if this is minimal. AH to look into.
• Member raised the question on the use of the proposed Arena – the Club can only confirm an Arena is part of the current masterplan but do not have any further detail to share at this moment.
• DSA Member raised the issue of being told that any alterations to the current stadium are being put back until the stadium development – the Club confirmed that it would continue to ensure compliance with all accessibility regulations in the meantime.

Those minutes were held by the club and nobody was able to share them until they did. Despite the minutes making it clear that the club would release them in two weeks. For me, the FT and others should have released their own versions as soon as the club failed to do what they said. All supporter organisations appear to be terrified of upsetting the club.

My comment is the lack of engagement from senior leaders of the club. No Whelan, no Rudkin, nobody. I assume the first bullet relates to a question about accountability for last season and a request for someone senior to make themselves answerable to supporters. The answer is pathetic, 'we might let fans do a Q&A with Enzo at some point'.

I'm also left scratching my head about the total lack of challenge towards the club about the complete shit show they've been for the last couple of years. Basic things like ticketing, stewarding, pricing, are all given bland meaningless responses.

The start to this season has enabled many to brush under the carpet the total shambles that the club is off the pitch. I've seen nothing to make me believe that they've learnt a thing or improved at all. These minutes suggest a club utterly detached from their own fans.
They should release their own minutes as soon as they have them prepared regardless of what the club wants to do.

The whole thing is a joke tbh.

Let me guess :

1) The club representatives spread their arse cheeks as wide as they possibly could & we put our tongues to work.

2) We thanked them for their time

3) Cliff managed to get half hard

4) Tea & biscuits

5) Home. Just in time for Horlicks & beddy bys.

The useless ****ers that got us relegated couldn't even be arsed to turn up

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463