LCFC Players at The Euros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castagne confirmed to have a double fracture of his eye socket. Ouch!

He's out for the rest of the tournament. Very sad news for him.

No idea how long something like that takes to heal. Presumably he will be ready for the start of the season?

I feel like we haven't been taken seriously as a club because we haven't had a player who wears a mask

Hopefully this rectifies that gap and we can now kick on.

No idea how long something like that takes to heal. Presumably he will be ready for the start of the season?
Didn't de Bruyne do something similar in the champions League final and he's expected to make the group stages for Belgium?

Didn't de Bruyne do something similar in the champions League final and he's expected to make the group stages for Belgium?
Yeah it's about three weeks before normal activities can resume apparently, although I doubt football is classed as normal. I suspect a face mask will be donned.

The Athletic are reporting that he should be fit for the new season. Apparently he’s having surgery on it tomorrow.

I've had that exact injury. 3 to 4 weeks recovery post surgery. 6 weeks recommended before playing a contact sport. That was 20+ years ago though so probably better recovery times now.

It was pretty brutal to see - Timmy basically took a flying head but whilst he was running on to it too.

Completely accidental but replays made it look like a move off Street Fighter so no surprise there was some serious damage.

Good to hear he should be OK though but 6hr op is pretty serious!

North Macedonia were the first team out.

Turkey were probably shitter to be fair though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263