LCFC Supporters Consultative Committee Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A comparison was made against the standard price of season tickets with clubs in The Championship. We are in lower quartile of pricing and therefore our revenue from season tickets is less than other clubs of a similar status."

This really depends on how we are judging status. If we are talking about league position then the prices are about right. Or is this a case of we used to be in the Premier League, we've got a nice stadium and a 22K average therefore we are of similar status to Sunderland, Birmingham, Derby, Soton, West Brom, Wolves etc?

I think they are preparing us for a large price hike and it's going to be spun to death.

Is Tim Davies still here? Anyone know how much longer he will be taking off the top end?

"A comparison was made against the standard price of season tickets with clubs in The Championship. We are in lower quartile of pricing and therefore our revenue from season tickets is less than other clubs of a similar status."

Seems about right, then, as we are constantly in the lower quartile in terms of league position........

"RK commented on the continuing poor level of service in the concourse kiosks. The possibilities of vouchers to speed up the queues were discussed. TD confirmed that the contract for the kiosk catering was being put out to tender. "

:038:

I like the 2 year kit cycle idea and the club having a reserve team again!

Discussion topics included: - Ticket Pricing, Kit Cycle, Singing Section & Kiosks.

Full minutes on our website here
http://foxestrust.co.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=285&Itemid=2

I would like to bet without reading this yet, that Season ticket prices will go up (with less discounts), kits will stay on the yearly cycle, the singing section will continue to die on its arse and the kiosks will remain shit as this is the cheapest way to run them.

CG said the club has every right to put up the prices bearing in mind that the prices have not increased in recent seasons.

Some great people representing us on this forum, I see :icon_roll

Some great people representing us on this forum, I see :icon_roll
I hope you don't mean me as well.

That is true, they are always also in the Community section, but as they don't post them as a main story few fans will visit that section & discover them, hence why we always post them as a main story to increase fans awareness
How very public spirited. I would have posted a link, had I been online. I have done so in the past.

I think he thought he was telling them what they wanted to hear.

Well they obviously heard him
And completely ignored the real 'consultation' with fans that took place a few weeks ago

Please remind me precisely what feckin' point this committee is again ?

Well they obviously heard him
And completely ignored the real 'consultation' with fans that took place a few weeks ago

Please remind me precisely what feckin' point this committee is again ?
To be fair, they do consult, whether they act on what the fans say is up to them. I think I'd better stop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669