LCFC World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it, but I only use it for commentary on away games as I live out of range of RL.

OK I suppose, but the commentary lags by about 30 seconds, so the goal gets announced on SSN, meanwhile, back on LCFCW, they are still only just about to take the corner!!!

does anyone have LCFC World and whats it like? may sign up next season to watch highlights at work

depends....if you want to get commentary for away games you cant go to it might be worth it. if you want to watch shit football in even shitter quality then it might be worth it. if like me, you want to see replays in quality where you can spot what is the ball and what is a player then your better off just saving your pennies and paying someone to replay highlights with table football

It's pretty crap but it's the only way I can get commentary and highlights, so I'll be renewing again.

It will be better value now we have a reserve team again (assuming they show highlights, which they did until this season).

Premium TV, the company that runs it and all the other club websites apart from an "elite few" need to pull their fingers out big time. The technology they use is very outdated. I can watch good quality full screen streaming video elsewhere, but I still have awful trouble with buffering on LCFC World with a tiny picture, even on the low quality setting. I usually end up having to download the clip and play it back later. It's piss poor in comparison to, say, YouTube, which is hardly cutting edge.

Quite honestly the technology is there, the cameras are at every game - I should be able to watch the games in full IMO. I'd be prepared to pay extra...

It's pretty crap but it's the only way I can get commentary and highlights, so I'll be renewing again.

It will be better value now we have a reserve team again (assuming they show highlights, which they did until this season).

Premium TV, the company that runs it and all the other club websites apart from an "elite few" need to pull their fingers out big time. The technology they use is very outdated. I can watch good quality full screen streaming video elsewhere, but I still have awful trouble with buffering on LCFC World with a tiny picture, even on the low quality setting. I usually end up having to download the clip and play it back later. It's piss poor in comparison to, say, YouTube, which is hardly cutting edge.

Quite honestly the technology is there, the cameras are at every game - I should be able to watch the games in full IMO. I'd be prepared to pay extra...

simply you'd be better off is someone was there with a digital camera phone recording important bits of the game from london, the quality is feckin awful. my tip for next season is save time and money by just waiting for the championship on sunday ending up on youtube for free

depends....if you want to get commentary for away games you cant go to it might be worth it. if you want to watch shit football in even shitter quality then it might be worth it. if like me, you want to see replays in quality where you can spot what is the ball and what is a player then your better off just saving your pennies and paying someone to replay highlights with table football

:081: :081: :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670