League cup 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
This starts tonight, with Carlisle v Derby live on Sky.

If you see someone in the crowd wearing a seventies style Leicester shirt, that will be me.
The Admiral one?

The Admiral one?

It was going to be the one that's got the white bits on the sleeves. But it seems to have turned into a skin tight (very tight) shirt since I last wore it. Can't imagine how that happened. So I'm now looking for something else to wear. I'm pretty sure my old Silence of the Rams T-shirt has shrunk too, so that's not an option.

The Dons have gone 1 up against the Dons

Now 3-0 looks like the Dons have it all wrapped up

#MoyesOut

...oh wait!

I know this isn't perhaps on topic.. But I find it astounding how a manager of Van Gaal's experience allows the club to spunk £60m+ on Di Maria, when every man and his dog can see that United's problems are defensively.

IMO they need an RB, at least 1 CB and a defensive midfielder.

I know this isn't perhaps on topic.. But I find it astounding how a manager of Van Gaal's experience allows the club to spunk £60m+ on Di Maria, when every man and his dog can see that United's problems are defensively.

IMO they need an RB, at least 1 CB and a defensive midfielder.

I loved his comments about the luck McDons had. Evans being a bit shit doesn't count as luck as far as I know.

QPR and Villa fall to lower opposition as well and Bradford hammer more nails into Hockaday's coffin.

Last edited:
No shocks tonight.

Plucky QPR did well to hang on for 77 minutes against big spenders Burton Albion and will be pleased with their performance after losing just 1-0.

Little Leeds, so long in the shadow of their local rivals Bradford, thought a shock was on the cards when they took the lead, but the Bantams scored two quick goals to win the tie 2-1.

No shocks tonight.

Plucky QPR did well to hang on for 77 minutes against big spenders Burton Albion and will be pleased with their performance after losing just 1-0.

Little Leeds, so long in the shadow of their local rivals Bradford, thought a shock was on the cards when they took the lead, but the Bantams scored two quick goals to win the tie 2-1.
:icon_lol:

No shocks tonight.

They're off to Wembley again!

3rd round draw

Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers
Arsenal v Southampton
West Bromwich Albion v Hull City
Crystal Palace v Newcastle United
Leyton Orient v Sheffield United
Cardiff City v AFC Bournemouth
Sunderland v Stoke City
Derby County v Reading
Liverpool v Middlesbrough
Milton Keynes Dons v Bradford City
Manchester City v Sheffield Wednesday
Burton Albion v Brighton and Hove Albion
Swansea City v Everton
Shrewsbury Town v Norwich City
Fulham v Doncaster Rovers
Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham Forest

All Round 3 ties are to be played during the week commencing 22nd September 2014.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670