League One Fantasy Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Some of you may have seen that the Daily Telegraph has started a Fantasy League based on our very own League One players - you know - the ones that we will be seeing every week for the next year or more. Anybody heard of any of them??

Well here's your reason to learn more about them. I have set up a Talking Balls Super League just for us!

Click here to go to the Telegraph Fantasy League One Game

When you've chosen and registered your team, you'll be able to join the Tallking Balls league by accessing the Super League menu option and selecting 'Join'.

League Name: Talking Balls Super League
Password: itswhatwedobest

There'll be no prize more than our admiration for winning the TB league, but the winner of the overall competition gets 3 grand - and it doesn't cost a penny to enter.

Last edited:
i'm in, spent 20 million mostly on players i've never heard of

Last edited:
Nice one Boc, I will be sending a team your way. Might need to boot up Football Manager for some advice though!

Macky's Gimps are signed up & hot to trot

Do you think they have got Levi Porter and Ashley Chambers mixed up?

Im in, going to wait until submitting my team though, half of our squad wont be here come the beginning of the season

I'm in - and the team I have picked looks to all have something in common.

No, bit old for posters Mr Tickle.

18 teams in - but still plenty of space for more. Just three days to get your entry in if you want to get points from the first set of matches!

See post #1 for the details you will need to enter.

Bugger! The DesertFox Diamondbacks are not allowed to enter as they do not reside in the UK. I'd got a bloody good team together as well - Beckford and McLean up front...

:icon_cry:

Bugger! The DesertFox Diamondbacks are not allowed to enter as they do not reside in the UK. I'd got a bloody good team together as well - Beckford and McLean up front...

:icon_cry:

Can you not just claim you live in the UK? Then if you win the whole darn thing, we can 'collect' your funds for you?

Seeing as I won the Sun mini league last season it would be foolish of me not to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669