LEBuzz / Wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew

When i get the chance i will be starting a new website called www.LEbuzz.co.uk it will be a review site with listings for restaurants, pubs and clubs in the LE postcode. Reviews can be left for each listing and marks out of 5 for various categories.

Re: Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

When i get the chance i will be starting a new website called www.LEbuzz.co.uk it will be a review site with listings for restaurants, pubs and clubs in the LE postcode. Reviews can be left for each listing and marks out of 5 for various categories.

Will you have to have an LE postcode to register?

It's really just for the listings, for the most they will be in the LE postcode with some exceptions.

Users don't have to register to leave comments, if a few people want to add new listsings then i can give them accounts to do so, it should be pretty nice when finished with a google map in there and contact details etc.

I really like the design, I am thinking of moving my blog to Wordpress and I really like that theme!

Elegant themes... Wordpress is amazing ;) I have about 20 sites using Wordpress running ebay stores that make me holiday money.

I really like the design, I am thinking of moving my blog to Wordpress and I really like that theme!

It's a nice enough theme but it's a bit 'blogified', if you know what I mean?
I wouldn't have thought it suitable for the kind of site you've described drew.

I'm not set on that design and i agree with what you're saying, i have a few ideas in the pipeline.

I literallly havent done anything with it since uploading the files and adding a db, i need a yell scraper to get the restaurant listings thats gonna cost me a few quid so its on the back burner, i'm busy with affiliate sites for the Christmas rush.

Umm.

Looking at the bright side, since it doesn't work, I didn't have to read anything.

What didn't work for you?
The link and the site were, and still are, working fine for me.

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

There was a period where bit weren't working properly, just uploading directly from the wordpress installation on my machine to the sever resulted in all the links pointing at local host. This is probably thread deviation anyway :icon_bigg

Last time I turned the Internet off, Steven thought THEY were cutting the cables, so I don't like to do that too often.

Last time I turned the Internet off, Steven thought THEY were cutting the cables, so I don't like to do that too often.

Still behaving like the Catholic Church I see. :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670