Lee Hendrie on emergency loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm good signing I reckon, right little wanker to play against but a cracker to have in the team when a fight is needed, bit savage like in that quality and just what we need if we are gonna scrap it out at the bottom. Just hope he is up for it and not just here to make up the numbers.

Hate him, but I'll gratefully accept him. If only to witness first hand his scummy little career disappear at the hands of my own club.

Hmm good signing I reckon, right little wanker to play against but a cracker to have in the team when a fight is needed, bit savage like in that quality and just what we need if we are gonna scrap it out at the bottom. Just hope he is up for it and not just here to make up the numbers.

Spot on Leeroy, decent signing IMO. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ollie change his tactics and formation for Cardiff possibly going 4-3-3

Alnwick

Stearman
Kisnorbo
N'Gotty
Mattock

Clemence
Oakley
Hendrie

Campbell
Howard
Hume

it would be a good signing if he does come but he has done shit at sheff so what is the chance of him playing better here, i think Matty Fryatt should be given a go on saturday.

Blackwell says its on for this morning defo. Surplus to requirements at Blades. (Radio Leicester)

Last edited:
At the beginning of the season I think most would have welcomed him here, I don't see what has changed since

People would have overlooked the fact that the man is a tosser in the hope that he would do a good job at this level

Since then he has struggled desperately to get into a less than average Championship team - and has started about two games all season

Not wanted by the genius who signed him, and recognised immediately as a complete duffer by Blackwell

Apart from that........

Spot on Leeroy, decent signing IMO. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ollie change his tactics and formation for Cardiff possibly going 4-3-3

Alnwick

Stearman
Kisnorbo
N'Gotty
Mattock

Clemence
Oakley
Hendrie

Campbell
Howard
Hume

Isn't that the tactics we've been playing all along, or did I miss something.

People would have overlooked the fact that the man is a tosser in the hope that he would do a good job at this level

Since then he has struggled desperately to get into a less than average Championship team - and has started about two games all season

Not wanted by the genius who signed him, and recognised immediately as a complete duffer by Blackwell

Apart from that........

I thought he played well at Stoke last seaso, maybe this is a season too far for him. Can't see him being any worse to be honest though.

I thought he played well at Stoke last seaso, maybe this is a season too far for him. Can't see him being any worse to be honest though.

But Sheffield United are in much the same position as ourselves, and they can't feckin' wait to get him out the door

You would imagine that they want to keep anyone who they thought would be any good

Plus he's a cnut

I'm past caring... if he comes and and does well great, of he doesn't so be it.

on paper having Clemance, Oakley and Hendrie in Midlfield you think that the , team would be in the play-offs at least, in reality they fighting for championship status!!

The guys a tosser. But he can't be worst than the unless brunch of wankers we've been watching all season.

They are indeed playing like a dog's breakfast

Let's hope they wake up and smell the coffee, before we get toasted yet again on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669