Lee Hendrie on emergency loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are indeed playing like a dog's breakfast

Let's hope they wake up and smell the coffee, before we get toasted yet again on Saturday

:icon_bigg

on paper having Clemance, Oakley and Hendrie in Midlfield you think that the , team would be in the play-offs at least, in reality they fighting for championship status!!

Or you might also think we have a fine collection of knackered old has-beens fit only for League One

It doesnt matter what the ugly, Jade Goode shagging, wanker has done in the past, if he does the business on the pitch for us then i dont care.

So when are the OS going to announce this then?

They are indeed playing like a dog's breakfast

Let's hope they wake up and smell the coffee, before we get toasted yet again on Saturday

Trust you to make a meal of it.

When Fryatt joins Crewe on loan.....

ive just read that i think he should be given a run in the first team with hume up front at least those 2 have clicked in the past which is more than can be said for any of our other strike pairings and it cant make things any worse

ive just read that i think he should be given a run in the first team with hume up front at least those 2 have clicked in the past which is more than can be said for any of our other strike pairings and it cant make things any worse

Partly agree.

As much as hate the plonkers who sing his name when he's on the bench or not as the case was at Watford, he deserves a chance. Nobody else as done well enough of late and I thought Fryatt at Brizzle City was the best performance I seen off one of our strikers for a long time, that was also the last time we won away. Dare I say it even Humey alongside him....:icon_roll or maybe Howard.

Partly agree.

As much as hate the plonkers who sing his name when he's on the bench or not as the case was at Watford, he deserves a chance. Nobody else as done well enough of late and I thought Fryatt at Brizzle City was the best performance I seen off one of our strikers for a long time, that was also the last time we won away. Dare I say it even Humey alongside him....:icon_roll or maybe Howard.

He's had plenty already

I suppose and I'd supposed I'd agree with Duzza but he will make a success of it in this division at one point in his career.

Probably true but not without taking a step down which will probably happen by default in the current climiate without a move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00