Lee Hendrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC 4 life

I had the honour of meeting Lee Hendrie up on a golf course in Birmingham today (very middle class) and asked him what he was up to now and what happend last season he said.

he liked Holloway but thought he was too insecure in his job to manage the team properly and that the pressure from MM got to him

he also said he would have joined Leicester in a second if we had stayed up but he is not prepared to play in league 1, he also said how great Leicester fans were and how we should be in the premiership.

mentioned that he was being ridden out of Sheffield and was just waiting for decent championship club to come in for him.

Very nice bloke and very approachable.

he also said he would have joined Leicester in a second if we had stayed up but he is not prepared to play in league 1, he also said how great Leicester fans were and how we should be in the premiership.

Perhaps he knew he was talking to one. :icon_wink

But wouldn't join us this time last year despite training with us.

Full of sh*t if you ask me.

He never trained. It was hot air, we offered him a deal and he paid a visit and that was it. That's off one of the young goalies at the club.

I'm pretty sure I saw pics of him training with us this time last year.

Could be wrong though.

Never mind.

I'm pretty sure I saw pics of him training with us this time last year.

Could be wrong though.

Never mind.

You are wrong. It was a mistake by the mercury and they retracted it in the afternoon edition of the paper.

I had the honour of meeting Lee Hendrie up on a golf course in Birmingham today (very middle class) and asked him what he was up to now and what happend last season he said.

he liked Holloway but thought he was too insecure in his job to manage the team properly and that the pressure from MM got to him

mentioned that he was being ridden out of Sheffield and was just waiting for decent championship club to come in for him.
Very nice bloke and very approachable.

I think he may have a long wait

maybe we should just forget about him and just concentrate on the season in hand rather than looking to see what old players are up to - Just waiting for a decent championship team is he?? he should find one that likes gay little spice boys that like to throw up his arms up at corners - Hendrie does look like he has 3 different types of retardation mind

i know that but we did get higher attendences than most of the promotion chasing teams so he has a point.

Like the scene of a car crash, everyone wants to get a good look at the devastation. Causes all kinds of problems on the A34.

maybe we should just forget about him and just concentrate on the season in hand rather than looking to see what old players are up to - Just waiting for a decent championship team is he?? he should find one that likes gay little spice boys that like to throw up his arms up at corners - Hendrie does look like he has 3 different types of retardation mind

If some of our other players played like this "gay little spice boy" did for his short stay we would not be in this mess. :icon_roll

One thing no Spice Boy was was little. Due to their stringent entry criteria not one member of the most erotic dance troupe to have performed at the Nuneaton Memorial Hall could be considered little.

In my opinion they beat even the overrated Dream Boys for overall mass. I kid you not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669