Lee Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
Loyalty!!!! I hope this is meant as irony and I am missing it. Of course he will remain loyal if we pay his wages for doing fook all. He hasn't even been here for 3 years yet. If he had played every game we still couldn't be throwing the fookin' loyalty banner at him

:icon_bigg

i think its one for webbo, i hope he is ok, i mean there are stats being posted about and have been for a few hours and he hasn't gone thru them with a fine tooth comb!! according to my research O'Grady made his debut in december 2003 against grimsby and also Conrad Logan signed professional contract in the same month of the same year and lee morris was not signed until January of 2004. Is this correct, and if so, who is our longest serving professional football player then?

matt_c0nn0lly said:
i think its one for webbo, i hope he is ok, i mean there are stats being posted about and have been for a few hours and he hasn't gone thru them with a fine tooth comb!! according to my research O'Grady made his debut in december 2003 against grimsby and also Conrad Logan signed professional contract in the same month of the same year and lee morris was not signed until January of 2004. Is this correct, and if so, who is our longest serving professional football player then?

I reckon it should be classed as O'Grady, he made his first team debut before any other member of the current playing squad.

Could Lee Morris be the only player to get awarded a Testimonial game having played less than 5 First team games for the club, now that would be some return for him...!!

martinavins said:
Could Lee Morris be the only player to get awarded a Testimonial game having played less than 5 First team games for the club, now that would be some return for him...!!

Thankfully hopefully we will not be so stupid as to sign him up for ten years. :icon_bigg ;) :icon_wink

I think the only reason we bougth him was to piss Neil Warnock off.

Shall we have a sweep to see what minute he limps off at? Only need to bother with the first 45 obviously:icon_roll

bloody hell, by the look of the picture he has been on the Alan Rodgers diet. :081:

ill say it will be a good 15mins before he gets injured today, that boggy surface at topps park wont help him and his hamstring will go! well done lee tho, i think this must have been the fastest he has recovered as it was only january when he last fell over when the wind was stronger than 20 mph!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669