Forest v Brighton Brighton win
Everton v Newcastle Newcastle win
Southampton v Bournemouth Southampton win
Brentford v Forest Brentford win
Bournemouth v Leeds Bournemouth win
Newcastle v Southampton Newcastle win

Plus West Ham play twice. They should pull clear of everyone

We'll know a lot by 8pm Monday.
Looking at all the teams in bottom 5 or 6 I still think we have enough to stay up and those around will perform a lot worse than us. For me I think the current bottom 3 exempt Everton will go down, they will be replaced by Leeds.

I think we were okay last night. We dominated the first 20-25 minutes and were unlucky with Youri’s wonder strike, FFS Soumare.

Then Leeds got into the game a bit more and scored a poorly defended but very well taken goal.

From then on it was pretty much evens.

What is clear is we have more quality than most teams down the bottom and hopefully that will count for something.

Vardy was great again but has to play in a 2. Finished, apparently…

What does he mean by "it's been a weird season for myself"?
I’m only guessing but I think it alludes to BR ****ing the whole thing up by unfathomable selections and equally inept tactics and substitutions, and I’m pretty sure this is only the tip of the iceberg…

Re Vardy, the comment that struck me was not the 'weird season' one but the one football being about attacking/defending the box and it not mattering how the ball got from to one the other - that struck me as pretty pointed.

Re Vardy, the comment that struck me was not the 'weird season' one but the one football being about attacking/defending the box and it not mattering how the ball got from to one the other - that struck me as pretty pointed.
There were noticeably fewer instances of 40 yard back passes last night. The full backs were happy just to get it down the line.

Might also be something to do with Iversen’s awful kicking.

Yes, I interpreted that as a thinly-veiled criticism of how they played under Rodgers this season.

Playing one completely isolated striker all season long has been ludicrous

Sadly we also did it last night for most of the game

We were linked with Harrison in January. I thought he looked good.
Not only linked, he was at Seagrave about to sign when Leeds pulled the plug in the last minute.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563