Post Match Leeds 1 Leicester 1

Soumare was pretty good second half I thought.
Kristiansen had a very poor match.
He was better. As they all were. But he can't help making stupid mistakes, being slow in possession and pissing away the ball in daft areas.

If we can get him playing in the first half of games that would be a start.

I agree with most of this but I think had that been under Rodgers or the two traffic cones, we lose that game. We showed more fight here. Yes, the subs were far too late but they were the right ones. Rodgers would almost certainly have bought on Amartey and Praet....
He would have started Amartey.

I saw a passion in Leeds we didn’t have from the start. And that was maybe down to Smith not knowing our best formation yet.

After the game, Smith said that he wanted composure and control from us. We played like he wanted us to. He didn't want a 'blood and thunder' style match as he thought that would play into Leeds hands.

Oh and Tete? Really, go back at the end of the season. Possibly the most hyped, poor player in years for me.

After the game, Smith said that he wanted composure and control from us. We played like he wanted us to. He didn't want a 'blood and thunder' style match as he thought that would play into Leeds hands.
He's right.

However, we should atill have set up to attack and not contain. We didn't.

Personally think the performance was pretty good overall but the set up was all wrong and Smith took too long to change it up. Leeds scored against the run of play and that made it even more of a struggle. It was pretty evident at half time that we had a lot of the ball without threatening enough with it so a change if shape was needed but still we left it till the hour mark just as Bodger Rodgers always would..

Oh and Tete? Really, go back at the end of the season. Possibly the most hyped, poor player in years for me.

Shouldn't be anywhere near the side. We've let the other options go on loan unfortunately.

Personally think the performance was pretty good overall but the set up was all wrong and Smith took too long to change it up. Leeds scored against the run of play and that made it even more of a struggle. It was pretty evident at half time that we had a lot of the ball without threatening enough with it so a change if shape was needed but still we left it till the hour mark just as Bodger Rodgers always would..

Yep. Can imagine the posts on here re late subs if that was Rodgers. It's 2 points pissed away regardless of the manager not being that ****.

Gabor Bori mk II

Phenomenal debut but all of a sudden he looks like a player that prefers to shirk responsibility and let the likes of Tielemans or Maddison try and create rather than take people on. At least with Barnes we know his quality when he has space. Tbf today's game wasn't an ideal chance for our wingers to shine. As mentioned, the set up was all wrong to begin with.

Before we play again:

Forest v Brighton
Everton v Newcastle
Southampton v Bournemouth
Brentford v Forest
Bournemouth v Leeds
Newcastle v Southampton

Plus West Ham play twice.

We'll know a lot by 8pm Monday.

I wouldn't completely write Tete off but unfortunately time is not on our/his side right now.

Anyone saying we should have kept Albrighton or Perez to play that role instead needs to give their head a serious wobble.

Before we play again:

Forest v Brighton
Everton v Newcastle
Southampton v Bournemouth
Brentford v Forest
Bournemouth v Leeds
Newcastle v Southampton

Plus West Ham play twice.

We'll know a lot by 8pm Monday.
So ideally:

Brighton Win
Newcastle Win